2 (Not Edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Song: Little do you know
Artist(s): Alex and Sierra

————————————————————————
U M M U L K H A Y R

Before I knew it, it was time for me to go. Here I was standing in front of my mom and brother with puffy eyes. My mind drifted to what happened yesterday night.

Recap

I was in Salti's room packing when Alkasim barged in looking at me with bloodshot red eyes. What the hell happened to him? . He came and stood in front of me looking directly at my soul. LITERALLY.

" What the hell Ummul" I'm in troubleeee.

He never I mean never calls my name unless he's Angry, it was always Shorty or Lanky Lanky or Smurf( I know right? I mean I look nothing like them. Their skin color is blue for cry out loud) Well that's Alkasim for you. Angry Alkasim equals bloodshot red eyes and bloodshot red eyes equals an emotional roller coaster. Here goes nothing.

"What" I snapped.
"I'm already stressed out about the whole "leaving " thing and I don't have time for whatever this is so please do me a favor and calm down" I added looking up to I see his face.

His eyes immediately softened when he 'saw how puffy my face was. I looked like a freaking Potato on a rainy day. He sat down quietly beside my suitcase staringj at the neatly arranged clothes inside.

" Are you seriously leaving?"

" Yes bro, what choice do I have? Maa has sacrificed a lot and this is the least I can do for her. Besides, it's for the best." I added with a half smile.

" Oh wow I can't believe this." He whispered.

" I was supposed to always be by your side through thick and thin, support you and beat the s*** outta whoever hurts you but..." He paused and looked at me. That was when I saw tears rolling down his cheek. He looked defeated and sad. This was not the Alkasim I knew.

" please stop crying ass****, you are going to make me cry. Besides, you look like a baboon when you cry and the Ladies don't like baboons" I joked lightly bumping his shoulder trying to ease the tension and it worked because he smiled.

"Ok Enough with the Emotinal bullshit, you want me to help you pack?"

"Yeah sure. Please pass me the small suitcase over there" I smiled pointing at the suitcase beside the Dresser.

"Ok. Uhmm Smurf, I almost forgot to tell you that Aysha is looking for you. She's with Maa" he said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

" You moron, that was about half an hour ago

" came Aysha's voice followed by a pillow flying in the direction of Alkasim.

"You violent woman" Alkasim Hissed. Drama Queen.

Ignoring him, She threw herself on my making me loose my balance.
I narrowed my eyes giving her a death glare. She just smiled and plopped down on the bed.

Aysha, A fair chubby tiny creature or not😉. She's beautiful with a height of 5'2. I know guys, she's not that tiny. She's Kawu Aminu's only Child and my other besty. Kawu Aminu's house is only a few blocks away from Salti's house soo yeah. She's the Crazy one while on the other hand Shahida is the Cray cray one. Gerrit? Crazy and...... never mind.