13 (Not Edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Longest Chapter yet!!!

Song: Disaster.
Artist(s): Vaultboy.

How do you manage? I can't tell how you like living life like hell.

______________________________________
U M M U L K H A Y R.

Have you ever just woken up and felt like your life was about to change for the worse? Like something unexpected was going to happen? Have you ever had a gut feeling that something very bad would happen to you?

Well if you haven't, that's too bad because you missed out on a very horrible experience. Or Not.

I've been feeling like this since I woke up today but I just brushed it off blaming it on my Stupid brain for overthinking stuff and the stress of being in a room with Shahida and also my lack of sleep.

I was currently in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I couldn't even open my eyes properly. I barely slept for two hours and that was after fajr. Blame it on Shahida, she convinced me to stay up all night and binge watch a series on Netflix.

It didn't help that my anxiety level was already high and it was just starting to get worse( not really anxiety though, it was just my brain doing it's thing and overthinking my whole entire life's decisions. Nothing serious) but being the good sister I was, I complied. I mean common, I can never say no to Vampire Diaries and Shahida's puppy dog face now can i? My anxiety can shove a stick up it's butt for all I care.

"What's taking you so long?" Came Shahida's voice from behind the door.

"The floor is yours" I replied as I walked out of the bathroom. I didn't even have the energy to argue with her anymore.

Planting my butt on the bed, I grabbed my phone from under my pillow to check for any massages because I pretty much abandoned it last night.

7 missed calls from Ihsanunu☠️🔪
4 massages from Ihsanunu☠️🔪

I clicked on the massages and it read

Hey you there?
Where u at babe?
Need to tell you something ASAP
Just call me when you see this

Huh? That's weird. I hope everything's okay though. I dialed her number and she picked up after the fourth ring.

"What happened to your phone idiot?"

"It was on silent, what's with the missed calls and weird messages? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah kinda. Can we meet at Chloe's at let's say 3-ish? It's urgent."

"Yeah sure." And with that she hung up.

That wasn't weird at all. What did she want to tell me? Ahh my head hurts. Today is definitely not my day.

Screw that, this week definitely wasn't my week.

Khalid hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls. That's not like him though, he was always the first to call me in the morning but for the past three weeks, he hasn't call or texted me back and when I call, it goes straight to voicemail.