7 ( Not Edited)

Dedicated to my cousin FadimatuDargalah .

WARNING: NOT EDITED ⚠️

Short Chapter!!!!!!!

Song: Girls
Artist(s): Rita Ora ( feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX)

_____________________________
U M M U L K H A Y R

I cannot believe I did that to my favorite thing in the world. I'm a horrible person. How can a normal person on this planet murder his or her own shoes with his bear hands? More like cut the shoes open with a scissors by mistake. I mean I thought it was Shahida's shoe but turns out it was mine, my FAVORITE shoe on earth. And what for? A stupid revenge plan to make Shahida pay for stealing my shoes last time. It was horrible.

I'm never ever going to do that again.

Earlier today, I was busy helping Adda Ayda in the kitchen when I remembered something important. Shahida was alone in the guest room and my Suitcase was there. She was ALONE with MY suitcase. No offense but the girl is a shoe thief. Last month when daddy bought us new shoes, she stole mine and gave me a bag instead. Can you believe her?.

So like any normal person, I ran upstairs shouting Shahida's name.

"Shahidatu I swear to God if you touch my suitcase today would be your last day on earth" I shouted barging into the room. Surprisingly, Shahida was on the bed reading a book and my suitcase was where I left it. UNTOUCHED.

Anya kuwa? She didn't touch the bag? It's too good to be true

Damn straight it is consy!!

"Why did you barge in like that? Kamar zan miki sata ko kuma wadda aka biyo?Haba Mana Lulu" she hissed and flipped the next page on her novel completely ignoring my existence.

I checked my suitcase to make sure she didn't touch anything and went back downstairs to help Adda Ayda.

In the kitchen.......

"Iyee irin Candidates innan Haan" teased Adda Ayda making me laugh-cry ish because of the onions I was chopping. Dudeee get a grip! Stupid onions making my eyes burn.

"E mana I cannot wait to start uniiiii like what!!!!!" I said giving her a watery smile.

"I talked with Daddy last week. He told me Nile zakuje ko? And Medicine? Shahida kuma pharmacy ba? The both of you are Crazy. I don't even know who's Crazier Ke ko ita. Like seriously how can you guys study That. It's a suicide mission. I repeat SUICIDE...."

All hail The Drama Queen of the millennium Ayda Aliyu Na'ibi. She also studied Pharmacy amma kalla abinda take fada.

Drama Queen

Khorrectttt!

She kept on rambling and I zoned out.

I've always wondered why Cinderella is such a fool. How can you trust a Freaking "Fairy thing" or a "godmother", like seriously dude come onnnn you're better than that. The worst part was when she left the prince on the freaking dance floor as soon as the clock hits 12:00. You left a damn PRINCE hanging you fool who does that? I wish he didn't find you and you ended up being a single Old Lady with fifty Cats.