9 (Not Edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED ⚠️

Song: Rewrite the stars
Artist(s): James Arthur and Anne-Marie

Lmao I'm back again!🙂
_____________________________
U M M U L K H A Y R

It's been a whole week since our little visit to the Mall and we are leaving for Yola later today, Around two in the afternoon to be precise. We were supposed to leave yesterday but our flight got canceled because of bad weather so here we are.

Humaira came over for a sleepover yesterday and we are currently in the kitchen making brunch as it's already 11 in morning. Yes, we slept after praying subh.

"Can't believe I slept for only six hours, I think I'm going to die ugly." Humaira Who was sprawled on the kitchen floor whined. Yes guys she's on the floor. Yes the Floor as in F.L.O.O.R.

"Humaira get up Haba mana" said Shahida who was sprawled on the kitchen island.

Look who's talking. They both have Bread for brains.

Cue the eye roll.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with them. Ignoring them as usual, I started pouring the batter in the waffle maker.

"Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it" I said glaring at the Dumb Morons.

"To Sannu Hajiya Sarcasm, Oya now make us feel guilty".

"You're doing a great job" they both said.

"Abeg leave me alone. I'm still not over what you guys did to me yesterday. You guys are a bunch of traitors." I said with a glare. They know what they did to me last night. So much for always having one another's backs.

"We apologized mana Haba lulu let it be" Humaira pouted.

You guys must be wondering what they did to me right? Well.....

Flashback......

"So movie night?" I shouted from the closet. Who knew looking for a set of new pajamas will be THIS stressful.

"Yeah sure but have you seen my hard drive?" Shahida shouted back.

"It's not even yours idiot. The hard drive is Hamma Ammar's" I walked out of the closet holding the new pajamas I found and threw it at Humaira. Yes people, it's for her. She arrived 20 minutes ago. Yes, she didn't come with her pjs.She's Crazy.

"Thanks bitch"

"We should totally steal the hard drive. I bet it's in his quarters" I said planting my butt on the bed.

"The Devil is out and won't be back until after magrib. It's just a little after 5 now so we can steal it, use it and take it back before he comes back. Easy peasy" I added.

Our lives are boring so why not spice it up.

20 minutes later....

Here we are, standing in front of the Great Wall of China dressed like burglars.  Who am I  kidding? More like the doors of hell, corners of doom, walls of disaster, the devil's headquarters, Lucifer's torture room, the cubicle of wonders, the haunted Dungeon .... The list goes on.