1 (not edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Song: Poison
Artist(s): Kira Kosarin

————————————————————————
U M M U L K H A Y R

"But I don't want to leave" I cried.

"You have to Ummul, it's for the best" Maa said with a sad smile.

"But maa what about my WAEC, Neco and Jamb? It's just two month away" I whined.

"You'll write the exams in Abuja together with Shahida."

"But Maa...."

"No buts Ummul". She smiled.

You guessed right, I'm leaving. Apparently, I'm going to be living with mom's elder brother Kawu Hamma and his Family in Abuja.

Urghhhhhhh.

I don't want to leave my mom and brother but what can a girl do? . My mom sacrificed a lot over the years, she's the strongest woman I know. She took care of us after our Father's death and I can't thank her enough . She's my role model and I love her so much. May the lord bless you Maa. Ameen.

Kawu Hamma is a Business tycoon known all over Africa. Yes Africa. He lives with his wife and three kids.

Kawu Hamma is a very nice man and his wife is an absolute sweetheart. She's like a mother to me and I like her so much.

Kawu Hamma's Second born Adda Aida who is also my fave Adda is a 24 years old super kind Gorgeous woman. She is fair in complexion and has a very long silky and shiny black hair that stoppes a few inches above her waist. Her big brown orbs and heart shaped lips always makes the male specie go Gaga. With Her height of 5'8 and hour glass shape, she can easily win miss world. She's Happily married to Hamma Usman who also happens to be Super handsome (he looks like a freaking Armani Model. God whennnnnn?😫) Damnnnn. She has two kids Murja and Hafsat, Murja is 5 and Hafsa is 3.They are so cute.

Don't get me started on Hamma Ammar. He is the first born and also my least favorite person on Earth.Urghhhh I hate that guy. I don't know why but I just hate him. He is 26 years old but acts like he is 40. He is the real definable of Arrogant, Rude, Cocky and also he's so very Ugly. Well the "Ugly" part was a lie but you get me right?. People say he's handsome as in the Armani Greek god kinda handsome but I just don't see it. Like seriously have they seen the guy? and unfortunately he just had to be my cousin I mean why him? Seriously he is so annoying.

Then there is my all time Favorite, the baby of the house,Shahidatuuu. Yes she is my best friend and yes she is HIS baby sister. Shahida is a beautiful young lady with a height of 5'6 and curves in all the right places. She is the darker version of her sister. They look like twins,IDENTICAL TWINS. She's my age mate(17 years old) and also my partner in crime. Shahida and Aysha ( Kawu Aminu's daughter) are my best friends. We were inseparable when we were young. We called ourselves the three musketeers. Funny right? I know but I loved the name and still do. Shahida calls me all the time and I can't wait to see her after all these years.

The last time I saw Kawu Hamma and his family was 5 years ago at my dad's funeral. With the exception of Hamma Ammar though. The guy was in UK when they visited. I think the last time I saw him was probably around 7 to 8 years ago. Pretttyyyy long time I guess. Well anyways I'm not complaining. To hell with him and an his arrogant self. Mtswww

I've came to a decision, I just hope I don't regret it.

"Tom maa Dai mi dillata man?(when am I leaving?)"

" Tomorrow in sha Allah,May the Lord bless you. Now go and call your brother, tell him Lunch is ready" and just like that, she went out of the room. I'm very sure she did that so I won't see her crying. Aww poor woman, life's not fair.

Straightening the wrinkles on my Hijab, I went out to call my brother who I'm 100% sure is somewhere playing football. The dude is crazy in the head. And I was right, There he stood in the middle of the football field near Salti's( our maternal grandmother)house shouting at someone. Well, no surprise there.

"Dude, your pretty sister is here" Someone shouted from behind me making Alkasim glare at him.

My brother is tall like TALL tall. Even though he is just 15, he is taller than all of his friends. Well TALL runs in the family. Abbu was very tall and so were his sons, especially Kawu Aminu(Aysha's Dad).The guy is the Scary kinda tall but nevertheless, Handsome.

"Don't you dare say that again or else " he growled,literally. You guessed right, he's over protective like insanely protective of me. I'm his big sister but he treats me like his baby sister. Well he is way taller than me so he definitely is BIGGER.
He jogged towards me sweat dripping from his body. Ewwwww

"Sup Shorty" He smirked looking down to see my face.

"I'm not short idiot. You are just too tall" I spit back. Take that fool.

"Yeah right, Dume on( what is it?)" he said glaring at his friends who were shamelessly staring at me.

"Dumame" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. He's so annoying.

"Abeg mana stop being sarcastic, please "

"Lunch "

"Ok Let's go" and with that he dragged me out of the field. No shit this guy's strong.

"Slow down dude, you're hurting me" I said moaning in pain.

"Sorry Lanky lanky, I've never seen a person so skinny before . Maa should feed you oo if not husband sef you no go get" he laughed sticking his tongue out and ran towards the kitchen . Foodie, Idiot.

I just ignored him and went to Diya's Room. I'm pretty sure the woman is sleeping. Lately, all she does is read, sleep and repeat. I pity her sha, old age no be beans.

After lunch, I Started packing my clothes. I can't wait to see Shahida again. I miss her so much.

~~~

The first Chapter y'all 💃💃💃💃
Don't forget to like and comment.

Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend.....
Ok Zara enough 😂don't mind me I'm a weirdo.

Word Count: 1095😁

Love
Zara🦋❤️