6 (Not Edited)

Dedicated to mayro_ 🦋I love you girl❤️.

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Song: Safari
Artist(s): Serena

——————————————————————-
U M M U L K H A Y R

"Aiko biki isaba, I'm putting my clothes in that. You can't use it, ki nemi wani jakan" I said and snatched my fave suitcase from Shahida.

Imaging walking into the room with confidence and finding a fool stuffing her filthy clothes in your fave suitcase, what would you do? Snatch it back from her filthy hands right? Damn yeah.

Daddy called yesterday saying we should go to Adda Aida's house since they won't be back till next week Monday. The other "Creature" also travelled for a meeting or something leaving only Shahida and I in the huge mansion. Dama I've been dying to go to her house so yeah, We are going to Adda Aida's crib to spend a week. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see my fave sis and her cute kids.

"Mtsww ki cinye jakan in ana ci." Saying that, she went into the closet to look for another suitcase. Better for her.

After about 10 minutes of packing, I zipped the suitcase and dragged it downstairs setting it near the door.

"Packing, check. Time to shower and get ready". I ran back upstairs.

Shahida was still packing her clothes in some suitcase she found in Mammy's closet so I took my phone to call Adda Aida and beg her to cook my favorite food before taking a shower.

"Yawwa thank you sai munzo" I said and hung up the phone. After all the begging and emotional blackmail, she agreed to make my favorite dish but with a condition that I'm gonna help her make it. I mean it's better than nothing right?. Heck, I'm kinda awesome.

Tossing the phone on the bed, I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Have you seen my nude sneakers?" I shouted from the closet. I wore my nude and black Abaya but couldn't find my sneakers.

"Shahida!!! I know you are there. So help me God if you took my shoes, wollah I'm gonna kill you today if you don't answer me".

"You said something?" She shouted back with a chuckle.

"If you wanna see your shoes come out of the closet" she added.

Sighing, I walked out the closet arms Akimbo glaring at the fool sitting on the bed fully dressed in a similar Abaya with my shoes in her hands. She even has the Audacity to smirk and stick her tongue out at me.

Why are we still standing here? Go get the shoe idiot.

That's what I'm trying to do Consy.

Taking slow steps towards her with a scowl on my face, I saw her visibly gulp. Perfect.

"Give. me.the.shoe" I growled LITERALLY.

"What if I don't?" She challenged.

"Then I'm gonna do something we are both gonna regret later" I hissed. I was pissed and ready to attack her.

"Well too bad. I'm outta here hulk" saying that, she threw the shoes at me and ran out the room.

I put on the shoes, sprayed my Favorite Victoria Secret perfume and dabbed a veil on my head. I stuffed my phone and charger with other necessities in my clutch bag before heading out.

I grabbed Shahida's car keys from the key hanger near the exit door where I saw shahida dragging both our suitcases to the car. I'm 100% sure that She's doing it to make me forgive her. What a fool.