4 (Not edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Song: Loved by you
Artist(s): Justin Bieber feat Burna Boy

———————-———————————————
U M M U L K H A Y R

It's been a month since I moved in with Kawu Hamma's family. So far so good, I love this place.

Hamma Ammar was always traveling Abroad which was awesome because I don't have to see his ugly face every morning. Adda Aida came with her Kids and spent the weekend which was last week. I love her kids, they are so well behaved and cute.

Shahida is still the same annoying human being. Oh and I also joined Shahida's school, met Humaira who is crazier than crazy lady over here (Shahida).

Today was Sunday and let's just say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"I'm gonna kill you. I swear to God I'm gonna kill you. Are you crazy? How could you do that to me? Do you hate me that much? How can you stoop so low?"

Ok I'm being a bitch right now but I don't give a shit. Blame it on Mother Nature. She decided to pay me the visit last night which was totally not cool. My hormones are all over the place and the fool just had to it. She put a freaking DEAD cockroach near my pillow MY PILLOW.

The stupid girl though it was funny to put a dead cockroach near my pillow. Imaging waking up next to a dead cockroach. For goodness sake, doesn't she know how the creature freaks me out? I almost had a panic attack.

"I'm sorry please stop glaring at me" she begged which I ignored. I pushed her aside and made my way to the bathroom. Shahida stood in front of me blocking my way which made me super mad.

"Shahida get out of my way" I barked.
" please forgive me" I pushed her for the second time and banged the bathroom door on her face. Serves her right.

I did my business and came out only to find her standing exactly where I left her. I took my veil and headed downstairs without sparing her a glance.

"Daddy Good morning" I greeted Dad who was reading a newspaper on the dining table.

"How was your night Khairi?" He was the only person apart from my Dad who calls me Khairi.

"Alhamdulillah"

"Your Mom went out early in the morning but Ammar is cooking breakfast. He's a great cook" Daddy winked. The old man Knows I despise his son but still urghhhhh. Wait, when did Lucifer came back? Because last time I checked he was in Mexico or something.

"Daddy" I whined making him chuckle. I made my way to the kitchen and what I met made me cringe. It was Lucifer wearing an Apron. I have to admit though, he looks hot but I ain't gonna tell him that.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked making myself comfortable on the kitchen island.

" the Devil's head" he replied sarcastically.

"Oh you mean your head? It ought to be delicious but why do I still see it on your neck?" I replied irritated. First Shahida and now the fool? What on earth?. Mtsww

"Just give me food dude, I don't have time for this shit." I'm already super tired and just want to go back to my bed and sleep.