14 (Not Edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Song: Creepin'
Artist(s): Metro Boomin, The weekend, 21 Savage.

"A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change." - Haruhi Fujioka.
______________________________________
U M M U L K H A Y R

The most horrible sound I've ever heard is the sound of my alarm clock going off. Or in my case, Shahida going off.

Groaning, i drew the blanket over my head to hide from the world.

What does she want this early morning???

"Get up, Adda Aida is waiting for us. kowa ya tashi ya shirya banda ke. All of mammy's sisters are already here since 9 in the morning."

"It's a Saturday morning Shahida. Please let me sleep. It's too early for this." I groggily said from underneath the blanket.

"It's not morning dumbo" she face palmed herself.

"it's past 12. Dalla get up before Mammy comes here." She added.

She just had to use the Mammy card. Hissing, I lowered the blanket slowly peeling my eyes open. Urghhh I hate mornings, especially mornings with Shahida.

Lord help me not to choke this child.

"Oya go freshen up and slip into something comfortable. We are leaving in twenty minutes." She said and turned to leave. She was dressed in a blue dress with a black veil.

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma. Kowa ma ya huta." I mumbled and stuck my tongue out at her. She mimicked my actions and finally walked out.

Is she on smart pills?

Cue the sarcasm.

After five minutes of drowning in self pity, I finally managed to drag my feet to the ensuite bathroom to freshen up and get ready before Mammy brings out the big guns. And by big guns I meant her signature move, the slipper marathon or as Shahida and I call it, the flip and dip.

It's very a common thing amongst the female parents all around the globe and they all surprisingly have a very good aim. They just aim and bamm, it hits you straight on the head or back or butt, where ever they see fit.

Hilarious, I know. Not.

Over the past couple of months, I can confidently say that I've successfully scaled through almost all the five stages of grief.

Denial. Check

Anger. Check

Bargaining. Check

Depression. Check

And lastly, Acceptance. Urghhhh it's so hard but I'm getting there.

Acceptance was about finding peace with your reality. Of course there are still times when I'm angry, I just feel like screaming on top of my lungs from a rooftop and cursing him out.