12 (Not Edited)- Ammar's POV

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Short Chapter!!!

Song: If the world was ending.
Artist(s): Jp Saxe and Julia Michaels.

______________________________________
A M M A R

08:29am
The Peninsula hotel,
Tokyo, Japan🇯🇵.

The freezing cold air rushes down from the top of the mountains nearby towards the surrounding areas of the city of Tokyo. This was a battlefront between very warm air in the east and cold air to the west.

The slightly warm morning sunlight beamed through the sky as I looked through the window from the top of the hotel building while sipping my coffee. The street was bustling with cars as well as pedestrians and cyclists dressed in thick winter clothings trying to get to their various destinations. It was a very cold and busy Monday morning.

I wasn't supposed to go back to Nigeria until after Christmas which was two days away but I rounded up everything pretty early. I just finished a conference call with an investor not more than an hour ago. He was a tough cookie but I finally succeeded in getting him to sign the contract and finalize the deal.

Yes I had a meeting in the freaking morning. I'm a workaholic, deal with it.

I didn't tell my family I'll be coming back today though especially not The three psychos I call sisters (yes including Aida) because I'm not ready for anything extreme.

So get this, the last time I told them to help me surprise mom right, they filled the whole living room with Balloons and flower petals and hung a banner with "Hamma Ammar is officially off the market" written in Bold letters.

That wasn't what made me mad though. As if that wasn't enough , they had the guts to call mom downstairs, sat her down on a chair facing the banner and FaceTimed me. Mom almost cut my head off through the phone. I wasn't even in Nigeria yet for goodness sake.

They claimed that I didn't tell them I wanted to surprise Mom by coming back early, I just told them to help me surprise Mom. Why the spoon would I tell them that? It doesn't even make sense. I'm pretty sure they did it on purpose to piss me off and well, mission freaking accomplished.

Let's just say I taught them a lesson they will never forget and they will never try that nonsense with me ever again.

Dropping the coffee mug on the coffee table, I headed to the bedroom to shower and pack my bags for my trip back home. My flight got delayed for about an hour or so giving me enough time to finish packing and get my butt to the airport on time.

24th December,
12:13am
Abuja, Nigeria🇳🇬.

"Ladies and gentleman, Japan Airlines welcomes you to Nigeria where the local time is 12:13am. For your safety and the safety of those around you,please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisles clear until we are parked at the gate. Thank you for flying with us."

Finally. It was a long ass flight. I cannot wait to get home, shower, eat and watch a couple of episodes of Haikyuu. That is if I can do all that before my body shuts down. Jet lag is real people.