3 ( Not Edited)- Ammar's POV

Ammar's Car^^^^^^^

WARNING: NOT EDITED ⚠️

Song: Breathin
Artist(s): Ariana Grande

----------------------————————————————
A M M A R

I've worked so hard on this and I finally got them to invest. At long last.

" Thank you Gentlemen, You won't regret this. I promise" I shook hands with the CEO of MARK and co and the rest of the men. This Deal is very important to Father and I'm so proud of myself. Yup MYSELF.

"I know we won't" Mark Smiled which I ignored. I DON'T SMILE. I only smirk, that too on not so many occasions.

I'm what people call A perfectionist. I don't like talking, I hate clumsiness and people in general. Well except for my family. I love silence. I'm not arrogant or rude, I just hate socializing.

(A/N: Mtsswww As if Socializing is a bad thing. I feel like whacking him on the head with a baseball bat. Fool.😂👩‍🦯)

Finally. The sleepless nights and working my ass off paid off.

Being the acting CEO of NAIBI GROUP OF COMPANIES is not an easy task at all. The paperwork, conference calls, meetings, traveling abroad and the rest of the shit is stressing me out. People assume that since I studied Business Administration in UK, the job won't be hard. Lies.

"Sir, Mr Edward called earlier. He wanted to know when the meeting is going to hold" meet My Secretary Ahmad. Edward is our business partner and an acquaintance. YES I don't keep friends. I only have one friend and I'm this close to disowning him. The guy talks too much. I don't even know how I'm still friends with him, that too for 7 years.

"Make arrangements for the meeting tomorrow" with that I dismissed him. After he left, I took my tie and blazer that was on the chair, put it on and headed to Father's office.

PRESIDENT was written boldly on the huge Mexican door. I didn't have to use the elevator as his office is on the same floor as mine. The 14th floor which was also the last floor on this building. I walked pass his secretary who smiled politely at me. I just nodded and went straight into his office.

"Ammar , how was the meeting?" He went straight to the point immediately I sat down on the chair opposite him.

Father is a no nonsense man. He is very strict and punctual. He's always formal with me when We are in the office and vice versa. I won't say I don't have a good relationship with him because I do. We don't joke around but he's still my Father and I respect him a lot.

"Alhamdulillah, we got the deal Father" I said.

"That's good to hear. I'm so proud of you Ammar, Allah wanne barka( May the lord bless you)"

"Ameen. Umm Edward will be coming for the meeting tomorrow" I informed him.

"I'll be traveling to London for a seminar today and won't be back till Sunday. I know you can handle it." He said giving me a warm smile which I reciprocated. What? He's my Father.
" In Sha Allah."

After about half an hour, I left his office and headed back to mine but not before I showed him the contract Mr Mark signed.

"Sir your sister is waiting for you in the office." My secretary informed.

I don't need to ask him which one because I already knew it was Shahida. Aida always informs me before dropping by my office. My other sister is a whole different story. The Stupid girl has a habit of showing up at places she's not wanted. Like she does this all the Damn time but what can a guy do? He has to love his sisters right?.