8 ( Not Edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️. Please ignore the typos and Grammatical Errors😊Thanks.

Song: Bam Bam
Artist(s): Camilla Cabello feat. Ed Sheeran

A/N: THERE WILL BE A SWITCH FROM SHAHIDA'S POV TO UMMUL'S AND BACK TO SHAHIDA'S. MORE LIKE THE PRINCESS SWITCH SWITCHED🌝( GOSH I LOVE THAT MOVIE BUT I LOST IT😫)

JUST BEAR WITH ME OK? THANKS.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT🙃

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER🥺 AND ALSO, ENJOY.
_________________________________

RECAP

There you go again. What's wrong with you gurll?

I don't know!

Are you sureeeee???

Stop mocking me consyy. I'm not in love with him or anything

I never said anything about love darling, you sure you don't love him?

No I'm not in love with him ok? Maybe a crush but definitely not love

I'm not In love with him right? RIGHT????????

•••

SHAHIDA

Flashback....

Five days, FIVE DAYS since my car broke down and Hamma Elmusty Fixed it. It's been five Freaking Days fa, why is he all I can think about? This is confusing. I want to tell Ummul but I know the witch will just laugh at me and say

"Aww Shahidatu is in loveee"

I'm not in love with him or anything.

I can't tell Humaira obviously, Hamma Ammar will Skin me alive for sure and Adda Ayda hmmmm let's just say she's Ummul's twin or even worse.

"Goddddddddd I hate this feeling" I screamed in my pillow.

Sighing, I dragged my feet to the bathroom. I Showered and performed Ablution. I sprayed the prayer mat, wore my hijab and started praying.

ISTIKHAARAH. The only thing That can help me right now.

I remembered one time in school when our Islamic studies teacher taught us a Hadith of the prophet.

On the Authority of Jabir bn Abdullah (Radhiyallahu Anhu), He said: The prophet ( sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) will instruct us to pray for guidance in all of our concerns just as he would teach us a Surah from the Qur'an. He (sallalahu Alaihi wasallam)would say: if any of you intends to undertake a matter then let him pray two supererogatory units [two Raka'at Nafilah] Of prayer After which he should Suplicate a Du'a.