10 | kisses

"It's regrettable, how I missed one major detail. There's something I haven't told you, Kei. He's a clingy idiot," you scolded yourself.

"Nice to meet you, I am-"

"Yeah, yeah, Tsukishima Kei, I heard ya, heh," Rin cut Kei's introduction shortly and chuckled, "You're getting married to my sister, I heard you loud and clear."

He was harmless, sure, but nevertheless an extremely annoying sibling.

"I didn't know he was coming, mom."

"Aren't you happy to see your reliable big brother?" he asked with an overly dramatic voice, wiping an imaginary tear.

"I don't know where that reliable part's coming from."

"Hey, we just got here, don't fight now," your mother reprimanded the two of you, "Let's go to the hotel now."

"Where will you be staying?" you asked her and proceeded to the taxi stand.

"I booked it!" Rin proudly claimed.

"Anyways, Kei-kun, how long have you been dating my sister?" he asked, placing his arm around Kei's shoulder.

You worried for Kei, people like Rin ticked him off the most.

"5 years. 6 next we-"

"Then just say 5, geez!" he laughed.

"I'm surprised, why didn't you tell us anything?" your mother asked as you stood in line.

"I'm sorry, I just proposed earlier this day," he formally answered, looking a little apologetic.

"Ah, I see."

"Man, you're a surprising guy," Rin patted Kei's back.

"Hey, stop that," you scolded him.

"We're going to be brothers right?" Rin smiled at Kei, "So we're gonna be close and all that."

"Huh?" Kei mouthed.

"Kids, the taxi's here, go get inside," your mom instructed, "Also, Kei-kun, call me mom."

"I wish his mom was as nice as mine!" you thought, shocked at how quickly accepting she was.

"Okay, m-mom," Kei nodded while your mom got inside.

Kei helped Rin placed their bags at the back and you closely watched over them before getting inside.

"You can't call me nii-san or brother though, I don't approve of you yet," Rin dramatically and strangely, proudly claimed.

"It's okay, I do not plan to do so," Kei rebutted.

"This is weird for me to say, but I'm becoming more appreciative of your comebacks, Kei. Prove those skills useful!" you thought.

"Even I don't like calling you that," you joined Kei.

"You told me you were going to marry  your big brother when we grow up," he exclaimed.

"That's because you made me choose between you and your stupid dad!"

"What's taking you so long?!" your mother grew impatient waiting for you in the front seat.

You quickly got inside and you sat in between Kei and Rin, feeling different auras. Kei was trying to keep his cool but Rin was still getting on his nerves.

"So, Kei-kun, what do you do for a living?" your mother asked, now in her rarely serious tone.

"I will start working on the Sendai City museum, Y/N and I are both graduating."