11 | red

"Stay here, Kei," you asked of him in a voice a little bossy, a little endearing.

It was already 1 in the morning and he took you home, but you didn't want him to leave just yet.

"How could I say no to this?" Kei smirked and pulled his tie, which you strangely was a turn on for you.

"Good, I wasn't expecting a rejection."

Right after he placed his necktie in the table nearby, he quickly pulled you towards him with his arm and leaned for another kiss.

You tilted your head and obliged, kissing him back. You smoothly took a few steps back, nearing your bed.

"Excited now, aren't you?" he pulled out from the kiss and teased you, who was already just one step away from the bed.

"And you aren't?" you teased him back, feeling a hard nudge under his pants against yours.

You sneered at him and climbed to your bed, inviting him.

"I love you, Y/N," he confessed as he followed, positioning himself on top of you.

"I love you too, Kei," you said it back to him, who was now a blushing mess.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled at you before leaning for another kiss.

From there, as you got closer and more intimate together, you could describe the mixed aroma of his comforting scent and perfume that lingered.

To his kiss, you obliged and closed your eyes. It didn't take long for you to kiss him back, with your arms wrapped around him, not willing to let go. Then, Kei gently caressed your cheek with his hand.

As he tilted his head, you felt something warmer reach you. His tongue took you by surprise, he was getting a little more daring, this time.

As daring as he was though, when you slightly opened your eyes to have a glimpse of how he looked, it was enough to make you breathless. He was a hot and shy blushing mess up close.

You obliged again, and you felt his tongue on yours. You were rather playful, with your tongue exploring his soft mouth.

It was subtle and almost unnoticeable, but you were sure you also felt the corners of his lips curve upwards, you guessed that he was surpressing his smiles.

He pulled out from the kiss, probably running out of breath. Despite the adorable redness of his face, he smirked at you with a confident expression.

"Kei," you muttered his name.

He leaned further away, now giving you a better look on his face. You didn't let go of your embrace, though. It was too soon for him to stop.

Soon enough, his hands were all over you. He was unbuttoning your shirt buttons and his eyes were fixated on your chest.

"W-what are you doing, K-Kei?" you mumbled, as if it wasn't any obvious.

"Marking," he answered after unbottoning four of your buttons, "I'm marking you, you're mine," he then looked at you with a sharp yet endearing gaze. So this was another side of Kei you haven't seen before.

He lowered down to reach your chest, with your bra now slightly exposed. He pulled the collar of your shirt further away, making you more embarrassed.

"You're beautiful," he repeated.

He looked at you again before averting his gaze back at the lower area near your collarbone, ready to leave his mark.

You felt him suck on your skin, gently, then gradually being rougher, with a little force of his teeth. It hurt quite a bit but you simply stroked his hair while he was at it.

Unsatisfied with just one, he suddenly moved on to your other side, planning to place another mark. Before doing so, however, he looked at you and quickly raised his head for a quick kiss. You both smiled right after, it was the most intimate you have ever been.

Finishing his plan to mark you once again, he positioned himself down to suck and bite.

"You're mine," he spoke right after, as if the red marks on you wasn't enough to tell you that.

You nodded at him as he raised his head, "Yes I am."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Kei," you said it back as his hand was reaching below, down more than it usually is. The thing is, you were leading his hand, ready to explore a new side of yourselves.