25 | kei

"Congratulations!" you heard Akiteru's loud and excited voice on the phone, "I can't believe it, I'm gonna be an uncle!"

"How many months?" he asked. The call was on loud speaker.

"We just found out now," you answered, "I'm going to check with a doctor," you told him.

"Yeah, you should! Then you should go shopping for baby clothes and all that!" Akiteru advised.

"Isn't it too early to buy clothes?" you asked him.

"Absolutely not, heh," he answered.

"By the way, have you told mom?" he asked.

"Not yet, you're the first person we told this to," you answered him.

"I don't know how to tell her," Kei admitted, "I don't know what she'll say."

"She'll probably be happy, it's her first grandchild afterall."

"You think so?" you asked. Her lack of approval no longer made you nervous but you couldn't help it, this is now about your kid after all.

"Yup," Akiteru reassured.

"I don't know, I'm nervous about it," you admitted.

"It's going to be fine," he reassured you.

"Akiteru," you heard a woman's voice on the phone.

"Oh, your girlfriend's there, Akiteru-nii-san?" you asked and looked at Kei with a surprised look.

"Akiteru!" you heard it again.

"Well, I gotta go, g-goodbye!" he abruptly ended the call.

"Oh," you mouthed and turned off the phone.

"Let's see a doctor soon," Kei told you.

"Yeah, we should," you nodded and smiled, "Are you hoping for a girl or a boy, Kei?"

"Maybe a girl?"

"Oh, why a girl?" you asked out of curiosity as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"No particular reason," he answered and placed his hand on your tummy.

"Then, I want to think of girl names now," you giggled.

"Keiko? Keiyu? Ke...," you started blurting out random names, "Kiko? Ki..."

"Why always K?" he asked and let out a soft chuckle.

"I want her to have a similar name as you. Basically K," you told him, "I'd like to do that."

"Really?" he asked.

"If it's a boy, then, hmm," you muttered.

"Ah, Keiji! Or maybe, what else Keitaro?" you paused, "Yeah, that sounds nice. I like Keitaro. Tsukishima Keitaro."

"It's starting with Kei again," he scoffed and slightly shook his head, hiding how delighted he really is.

"Tsukishima Keitaro or Tsukishima Keiko," you excitedly repeated.

"You really like it?" he confirmed, to which you nodded immediately.

"Then Tsukishima Keitaro or Keiko it is," he finally obliged.

2 days later - Clinic Waiting Area

You managed to book an appointment with a doctor and Kei talked with his supervisors for one day off. You did the same too and everything went smoothly fortunately.

"Kei," you nudged your husband, "They're calling us," you told him and stood up, hanging your bag on your shoulder.

"Oh," he mouthed and stood up, grabbing the bag you carried.

"Let's go," he swayed his head on the direction of the door.

You entered the doctor's office and Kei sat beside you.

"Good morning," you greeted her.

"Good morning, Y/N-san," she greeted back and grabbed something from her files.

"Well, we're done examining the sonogram," she began and looked at the two of you.

"And?" you mumbled as she turned the monitor.

"You're two and a half months pregnant Miss," she told you with a smile.

You and your husband looked at each other in awe, though you were more visibly overjoyed.

"And they're twins!"

"Twins? It can be detected already too, Doctor?" it shocked you.

"You're 10 weeks pregnant, so yes," she answered.

"When can we know if its a boy or a girl, Doctor?" Kei asked.

"On the 16th week or even 20th," she answered and fixed the position of her monitor.

"Then we'd like to know soon," you told her excitedly.

Mall - 12PM

After your visit to the doctor and after getting the copy of the sonogram, Kei finally agreed on buying baby needs just as Akiteru suggested.

"What are we going to buy?" he asked just as you stepped inside the mall.

"I want to buy a book first," you answered.

"A book?"

"Like, what to expect books and all that," you answered him excitedly.

"Oh," he mouthed.

"Is there something you want to buy first?" you asked.

"No, let's buy that first," he answered and held your hand, leading the way to the bookstore.

"So, Kei, if they're girls, what should we name them?" you asked.

"Keiyu and Keiko?" you added.

"It's really going to start with Kei?" he confirmed and looked at you.

"Hey, you agreed already," you reprimanded, "No turning back."

"Fine, fine."

"If they're boys, Keiji and Keitaro," you continued.

"So, Tsukishima Keiji and Tsukishima Keitaro?" he asked and looked at you before entering the bookstore.

"Yup," you nodded enthusiastically, now imagining 2 mini-Keis.