bonus chapter | quarantine

Thank you for the 100k on
the first book! I figured
quarantined with Kei and
the kids would be nice so
here we go (≧∇≦)/

• Grocery shopping will always happen in turns since someone has to watch over the kids.

• "Mama, Papa, Taro and I want to go out too!" Eiji tells you, pulling your shirt to get your attention.

• "Eiji, I'll be quick. Your mother is here anyway," Kei says with a stoic face. Probably his best attempt to look strict to discipline the kids (lol)

• Kei is definitely the type of guy to strictly follow the list you two made. He's also good in handling money so don't expect random items popping out of the grocery bag when he's home.

• Anyway, your nine year old twins are super loveable but they're so energetic that being with them 24/7 would constantly tire Kei. Kei isn't the type to play along with their games so he's another baby you have to care for.

• "Y/N, they still want to play... Help," he'd whine right after walking out of the twins' room. "Papa, we're not done! It's your turn!" Taro yells.

• "Papa needs rest too," he'd try to nicely explain. "But Papa," Eiji sobs. "Fine! Last round!"

• "Isn't that the third time you said 'last round,' Kei?' you ask as you work on your laptop.

• "Papa, when can we play with Uncle Kotaro and Uncle Tetsurou?" Eiji asks. He's getting bored of indoor games, unlike Taro who's up for anything.

• "You want to play volleyball with them?" Kei confirms. "Yes! We haven't seen them for a while though," Eiji answers, excitedly nodding.

• "We can video call them if you want," you offer.

• "Video call?" the three said in chorus. A very cute moment.

• "Are you sure about that, Y/N?" Kei asks. You're already unlocking your phone to message Kuroo and Bokuto, though.

• You call Kuroo first since he's usually online more often. The kids are now looking at you, beaming with excitement. They loved having out with their 'uncles'

• "Hello?" you heard a feminine voice. "Ah hello? Is Kuroo around?"

• "Who is Mama calling? Uncle Tetsurou?" Taro asks. "Must be his wife right now though."

• "Okay, cool! I'll turn on the camera. The kids are with me!" you say on the phone.

• "Hey there, Eiji-kun, Taro-kun!" Kuroo greets and you place the phone on the table for the three Keis to see.

• "Uncle Tetsurou!" the twins exclaimed.

• Kuroo is good with kids, especially your twins, and their call lasts for around half an hour. Just Kuroo asking them how they're doing and listening to their random stories.

• You also see his wife casually just watching TV in the background with a smol baby on her arms.

• The call ends after Kuroo gets called by his wife and the kids say good bye to him. "Can we call again next time, Uncle?" "Of course, Taro-kun!"

• So back to board games! After Kei's hundredth round playing with them, its finally bed time for the twins, much to his relief.

• Now its your turn to handle the kids and tuck them to bed. You have to confiscate their toys to make sure they don't secretly play (but they end up finding some other way to stay up without you knowing)

• "Mama, can you join us tomorrow too? The board game you bought us is super cool!" Taro invites, Eiji nodding beside him.

• "Maybe, I still have work online," you reason. "Don't tire your Papa too much, he also has work," you add.

• Finally alone time (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• After hours playing with the kids, here's another baby you have to pamper. Kei.

• You'd sit beside him lying on the bed and massage his back. This poor giant has been crouching the whole day because of his smol smol kids.

• "Next time, we're not buying a board game that requires three players," he whines. "Makes me wonder where they get all that energy from."

• "You're like an old grumpy man," you tease, still massaging his back.

• "I'm not grumpy. I even let them win six times," he defends. "So you keep count?" you laugh.

• After the massage, surely, six foot five Kei is always be the big spoon.

• Sometimes, you two bring up the twins' request for a sister and laugh it off. But this time, maybe you could make it happen. Maybe (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)