15 | dinosaur cookies

By the exams were over, you finally had all the time to plan for your wedding with Kei. It was unfortunate that the exams fell on the same day as your anniversary so you were only able to celebrate with another library date but he treated you to a pretty fancy dinner to make up for it. Amazingly though, a lot of Kei's former teammates in Karasuno volunteered to help, though Kei kept concealing how excited and glad he was for that.

Asahi recommended you a good tailor and Yachi directed you to someone in the company she was working with for the invitation and the designs. The rest though, of course, you had to plan a wedding planner, as well as a photographer and videographer.

"So, a modern wedding, a little Western, and it'll be held in a church, right?" Takahashi, the wedding planner, summarized after you told her your plans for the wedding, "Only close friends and family will be invited and the reception wouldn't be too big either, correct?"

The two of you nodded and she pulled out a portfolio from her desk.

"Well, here are the wedding packages we have. From simple and elegant ones, to grander celebrations. We also have a photographer, videographer and host for the reception in those packages," she explained with an enthusiastic smile.

The two of you flipped through the pages of the portfolio and the simple ones, though they were much cheaper, seemed very elegant. You stopped Kei from turning to the next page and looked at him, with your finger pointing at your choice.

"This one?" he asked and read the contents.

You nodded and spoke, "I just like it."

"Well you did say you didn't want anything extravagant," he commented, "But how about this one? It's more expensive but I think it's better," he added.

"Excuse me, but can this price get lower?" you boldly asked Takahashi and pointed at Kei's choice.

"We'll pay in cash," you added, "Full."

Takahashi looked at the package you had in mind and paused, seemingly trying to make a decision.

"Alright, I can give you a 5% discount," she said nervously.

"Thanks!" you averted your gaze to Kei again, "Then this one, Kei."

Parking Lot – 1PM

"Now, where to next?" Kei asked as he opened the car door for you. He borrowed Akiteru's, so going to places were much easier.

"Yachi's company. Her company specialized on that," you answered as you got inside

"And then?" he asked again the moment he got on the driver's seat.

"Asahi's recommendation, for the wedding gown and your suit," you explained, "I think we can finish all that today."

"Okay, okay," he nodded as he started the car.

"I can't wait," you spoke and looked at him admiringly, you were just a few steps away from getting married and settling down together.

"To go to Yachi's? Weird," he teased and smiled, still focused on driving.

"Yup, can't wait to see Yachi," you just agreed and opened your bag while you were at it, searching for the cookies you made last night.

You got your hands on the container and you opened the dinosaur-shaped cookies you made. Your 'tradition' of making pastries for him still hasn't changed after all these years.

"Say ah," you cheerfully said and raised a T-rex-shaped one.

"Ah," he mouthed, with the corners of his lips forming a soft smile.