*4

Nandana's heart was racing. She could still feel his hands around her. His breath on her neck and his touch on her waist, which still gave her a ticklish sensation. She didn't know why the hell she was blushing.

With these thoughts, she entered the lift. When she reached my floor, she found that her front door was open. She panicked and went to see what was the matter. There she found Sejal watching TV. She was really happy to see her for a long time. Sejal knew where Nandana had always kept her house keys since childhood. She surely took the keys from the flower pot.

Nandana was aware she was crying but Sejal noticed and ran towards her for a hug.

"Did you forget about me? You-hic- haven't messaged-hic-me and have missed my calls. Do you hate-hic-me that much?"

"No, Sejal. Who said-hic-I hate you? You are the only one whom I love you to eternity, after Papa. Don't-hic-ever say that, Bacha. I didn't call or message you because I didn't want you to get scolded-hic-by Maa."

Sejal sat on the couch. While Nandana went to lock the door and brought snacks now that they both stopped crying.

"Di, after you left, I haven't shared a single word with Maa. We're living like strangers," Sejal said, looking sad

Nandana didn't know what to say so she just nodded her head.

"Di, my marriage got settled three weeks after engagement and wedding is in three months," she said with a slight blush on her face

"OMG, I'm happy for you, Sejal. Stay blessed, baby." Nandana hugged her.

Sejal stayed until five in the evening then returned to their hometown.

-------------------

The past two weeks were hectic. The company got five new projects. Manav and Nandana led these projects together. He didn't want to take any risks so he put himself to work as these were prestigious projects.

If these projects succeeded, then the company would get a profit of two lakh crores and become one of the biggest companies in the world.

"Nandana, will you bring me a hot coffee?" Manav asked me with a tired face.

"Okay." she smiled and left for the cafeteria.

Nandana carried the cup of coffee and was heading back when suddenly a cold drink splashed on my face and body.

She looked in the direction from where it came from. And found Oorvi standing with anger in her eyes.

"You slutty, fat pig. You are using your body to get my Manav." Oorvi hissed, "Just remember this, I'll go to any extent to get Manav. I don't mind chopping your fat and pig-sized body!" she shouted.

Tears threatened to run down Nandana's cheeks. Everyone was looking at them. Her dress was drenched with the cold drink. She didn't want to cry. She wanted to put a full stop to this body-shaming shit. So she controlled her tears.

"You see, Ms Oorvi, Yes, I'm a slut because I don't wear body revealing dresses like you. Yes, I'm fat because I don't need to seduce men by having a size zero body like you and I'm not ashamed of my body. I'm here because the company needs my presence, unlike you, who is just passing time instead of working," she said with anger in her tone and on her face.