*10

Manav did his morning chores and left for the library again, not once glancing at Nandana. It was really difficult for him to be away from her. It's not that he was lusting for her, but he got addicted to her smile, warm hugs and cute little face.

He was in the library checking one of the files Prathap had given him when he heard a familiar car arrive. He peeped through the window to see and his guess was correct, it was Harij dropping Aarti off.

She was passing through the library when he called out her name. She was having difficulty walking. He has never seen her wear such a type of body revealing dress.

"Aarti, if you have two minutes for your brother, can we talk?"

He could sense that tears were pooling in her eyes. She came and hugged him. "I'm sorry, bhayya. I should have told you before about my relationship. I was just scared to tell anyone at that time. Please forgive me, bhayya." She was sobbing and holding his shirt tightly. He just wanted to see her happy. But today, because of him, she was crying.

"Have you gone crazy or what? First, stop crying, Choti. I was indeed hurt when you suddenly accepted your relationship with Harij. That doesn't mean you have to say sorry, though. I'm just worried about your future," he said, breaking the hug and wiping her tears.

He made her sit on the couch beside him. "Aarti, are you sure about this marriage? That you aren't too young?"

He sensed she was feeling uncomfortable while sitting, also. Part of him wanted to kill Harij. 'She couldn't walk or sit. Why was everyone supporting that bastard, including Aarti?' He huffed.

"Bhayya, if not Harij, I can't imagine anyone else in my life. I can't live without him." She looked straight into his eyes. Her confession made him think about his viewpoint of her marriage.

"Go and rest, Choti. You're probably tired." There was an embarrassing silence between them 'Her body is revealing too much. Why did she wear such a disgusting dress? To please Harij?' his brain was running over too many thoughts 'The concept of LOVE is too crazy' he thought and chuckled dryly while seeing her leave to her room.

------------------

"Sir, there is a person named Prathap who is saying that it's essential for you to meet him," the receptionist said through the intercom.

"Okay. Send him in." Manav was confused.

"Hi, Mr. Prathap. I know that I appointed you to investigate my wife's childhood. I also told you to be in contact with Harij only. So why did you demand me to meet you? " Manav asked, a little frustrated.

"I was constantly calling Harij last night and he wasn't answering me. So I approached you. While investigating your wife's childhood, I found very interesting facts about your life, too," Prathap said with a smirk on his face.

"Interesting facts about my life?" Manav asked in disbelief. Prathap nodded and showed Manav everything he found.

"I can't believe this, Prathap. My father was involved in this? Are you sure that he is still there in that cave? " He was shocked.

"Yes, Manav, I'm one 100% sure that he is still alive in that cave. Also, these two were the main cause behind the whole chaos." He showed Manav two photos. Manav was shocked by Prathap's revelation.