*8

Word count:- 3015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sejal returned home from Nandana's house, she was shocked to see that their front doors were opened. When she entered the house, she found Lakshmi nowhere, so she went to Lakshmi's room and found her on the floor in an unconscious state. Sejal panicked and tried to wake her up a few times, but she was not responding to her.

She called their family doctor. He arrived quickly. "She is too weak. Isn't she eating meals regularly?" he asked suspiciously. To be frank, Sejal didn't know what she had been doing these past few days. She didn't care about her mother. But now she was regretting it.

"Okay, from now on you need to take care of her. For now, I'm giving her an injection. Within ten minutes she will be awake." He gave her a prescription for medicines to be used for Lakshmi.

"Whatever happens, she was my mother. I couldn't forgive her after what she did to Di, but it was my responsibility to take care of her." Sejal thought to herself.

---------------------

Nandana and Diana were heading back home from shopping. They both found something and were shocked, though later they were happy to see the scene.

Soon they reached home. Nandana, with her arms filled with shopping bags, entered her room. There she found Manav standing on the balcony thinking about something. He was turned away from her. He didn't even notice Nandana's arrival.

She came over and hugged him from behind, resting her head on his broad back. "What are you thinking about, janab?" He came out of his chain of thoughts and turned towards her.

Manav handed Nandana a wedding invitation. "Whose wedding is it?" Nandana asked. He motioned for her to open it. She opened it and tears started to flow. "Seja... Sejal's wedding invitation..." she stammered. He nodded his head.

"She came to our home a while ago and requested me to have you attend her wedding. She misses you a lot, Remo," he said while side-hugging her.

"I'm missing her a lot Manav, but what about Maa? She won't be happy to see my face," she said with a hopeless expression.

"Just attend for your sister. Don't take anything to your heart," Manav said for which she whispered 'okay' with a pale smile.

"We all will attend her marriage, okay?" Manav said with a beaming smile.

"Really!" she asked with a surprised face for which nodded his head yes.

He embraced her. "How was your shopping trip?" he asked and kissed her forehead.

"Hmm... it was good." She said while kissing his Adam's apple.

"Mrs. Bhatt, aren't you being desperate?" He tried hard not to moan. "Have you forgotten that you warned me a few hours ago not to touch you for a month?" He chuckled but she didn't stop kissing him. She knew that he was distracting her and mocking her.

She sucked his neck, which earned a howl from him. She knew that it was his sensitive spot. "I know very well what I told you, Mister. I said for you not to touch me, but that doesn't mean I can't touch you, right? " She smirked while he raised his brow.