*5

"Pujit, please calm down. Harij went to collect information about Nandana, right? He'll get it. I can assure you."

"I know he will get it. But what if she is not his daughter?" Pujit asked with a worried expression.

"No, she will be his daughter. My instincts are telling me. Hope for the best, baby." Diana hugged Pujit.

Harij entered the room. Nandana's biodata in hand. "Hope you find what you want," Harij said with a smile but Pujit eyes conveyed worry.

After reading what Harij brought, Pujit's eyes started to flow with tears.

"Pujit, what happened? Why are you crying? Isn't she, his daughter?" she asked worriedly.

He hugged, lifted her a little, and twirled her. "Darling, Nandana is his daughter. I'm really happy."

He kissed her on the lips.

Harij cleared his throat. "I'm still here, guys. Let me go and then you guys can carry on," he said dramatically before leaving.

"Are you happy, baby?" Pujit asked his wife.

"More than anything," she replied while hugging him.

"By the way, you look more beautiful than ever today," he said while tracing her lower lip.

"Mr. Bhatt, keep your hands to yourself. Your son is getting married and here you are romancing with your wife?" she said while chuckling.

"Who are you to stop me from touching my wife? Your body, soul and everything is mine. So be careful next time," he said with a fake stern expression.

"Hahaha... very funny… Let's go. The guests will have arrived," she said, giving him a quick kiss.

×°×°×

Nandana and Manav soon arrived at the venue. While walking hand in hand he kissed her knuckles.  Nandana couldn’t help but blush.

Nandana gasped as she looked around, completely mesmerized by the decorations. There were lots of guests from different countries. 

Amongst the strangers, Nandana saw Manav's parents. Diana wore a Burgundy zardozi saree with paisley and floral motifs with the right amount of bling giving her a bridal look. Where Pujit wore a Beige Silk Embroidered Indo Western Sherwani with Off White & Gold Zari Work. He was looking dashing as always. They both looked really cute together, even after being married for thirty years.

Nandana and Manav made their way to his parents to wish them a happy anniversary and take their blessings. 

"Thanks, Beta," they both said in unison.

"Beta, we have a surprise for you guys," Pujit said with a smirk. Both Nandana and Manav didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Mom, Dad, I want to talk to you about something very important," Manav said.

"Tell me whatever you want after my announcement, Manav," Pujit said while maintaining the same smirk.

Diana and Pujit were smiling and looking at each other while Manav and Nandana were confused by their behaviour.

Manav’s sister came up to Nandana and hugged her.

"You look beautiful, Nandana," Aarti said.

"Not more than you, Aarti," she said with a smile. Aarti wore a yellow and mustard mixed Banaras saree. She was a pretty girl. She was very down to earth like her parents and her brother.

Pujit got on to the dais. He tinged a glass with his spoon. 

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for attending our thirtieth anniversary. As many of you know, I come from a poor family. I started this business with a capital of just twenty-five thousand. Later, I found the Love of my life and we got married. She has constantly supported me for the past thirty years."