*6

This chapter contains mature content which is 🔞. So those who are uncomfortable reading such content please stay away...

------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't until five in the evening that the marriage ceremony ended at the registration office. With that, the whole family started to leave for the Bhatt Mansion.

"Nandu, you go rest, I have some work to do. I'll be back," Manav said when they reached home.

"You can do your work later. You must be tired, too, Manav." Nandana pouted.

He laughed and kissed her on the lips. "I know, but it's really urgent Nandu. I'll be back very soon. You go."

With that, she hopped out of the car. She was about to enter the house before Diana stopped her and did the Gruhapravesh ritual.

Manav reached his office. He called Harij and asked him to join him. Within half an hour, Harij met Manav in his office.

"Harij, just pick a few pictures from our marriage ceremony and release them to the media. Other than those pictures you released, no other picture should go out into the hands of those people. Also, warn all the media people not to write anything negative about Nandana," he said with a stern voice.

"Okay, I'll do that. But warn the media? Have they written anything wrong about Nandana?" Harij asked with a confused expression.

"Yes, one media channel wrote about Nandana. Said she's a gold digger and my mistress. But before it got published one of their employees informed me, so I threatened him with his life and stopped it from being published," Manav said. He balled his hands into fists.

"I don't know why the media people are behaving so cheaply. Okay, I'll talk to all the media companies' chairmen. Don't worry. Also, why are you here, bro? You are newly wedded. You should be with your wife, not in the office," Harij said to cheer up Manav's mood.

Manav chuckled. "Also, I need a best private investigator to research Nandana's childhood," he asked while scratching his neck. Harij nodded his head and left to search for the best investigator.

×°×°×

At seven o'clock, Harij came into the Manav office where he was busy typing a presentation. "Manav, this is Prathap. The best private investigator in the country." Manav and Prathap shook hands.

"Mr. Manav, your friend told me the whole thing. I can do your work, but you have to pay me ten crores for it. If you are okay with that, then I'm ready to take over your work," Prathap said.

"Yes, I'm willing to pay. But I need accurate information, no compromise on that. Now, you may leave and be in contact with only Harij," Manav instructed.

With that, Prathap left. Harij and Manav headed to their respective homes.

×°×°×

It was nine o'clock when Manav reached his home. The family all had dinner together. When he entered his bedroom, he saw Nandana dressed in yellow pyjamas which reached her knees with small mickey mouse's printed on it. Though she looked cute in that night suit his breath hitched when he saw her in that dress. Blood started to rush to different parts of his body.