*14

It had been six months since Nandana gave birth to their baby. Her life was blissful. At night while Manav was playing with the baby, Nandana was reading some novel. After some time the baby slept. Manav would then come and rest beside Nandana.

"Is Vaidehi sleeping?" Nandana asked him. He just nodded while closing his eyes. "Hmm. Vaidehi has already become dad's little girl," she murmured for which he chuckled.

"What are you reading by the way?" he asked while hugging her.

"The Fifty Shades series," she said casually.

"You watched that movie, so why are you reading the same plot?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"I watched the movie because I found Jamie Dornan hot in it. I'm reading the books because it is more intense than the movie," she said without glancing at him.

He got jealous of Jamie Dornan because his wife found him hot. He slept, turning to another side.

She knew he was jealous. She chuckled and kept her hand on his chest and started tracing his abs. He caught her hand. "Not today. We both have to leave somewhere tomorrow. So sleep," he said in a stern voice.

"Khadoos kahinka," she murmured, then fell asleep.

------------------

"Maa will take care of Vaidehi today, Remo. Now come on, let's go. It's getting late," Manav said in a frustrated voice.

"You own this?" she asked him in amusement when she saw a private plane. It is a Boeing and Argentinian design from Sky Style traditional luxury onboard private aircraft.

"We own this," he said.

"Why are you blindfolding me, Manav?" She groaned.

"You will get to know within a few hours." He kissed her cheek.

Soon the plane landed. They both hopped down. He removed her blindfold. She was captivated by the view. "This is yours. This is the gift I am giving you for bringing me the joy of my life, Vaidehi," he said while looking intensely into her eyes. She was shedding happy tears.

"But Manav, this is an island," she whispered. The shock was clearly evident on her face. "Relax and enjoy the peaceful beauty of this private island," he said while nuzzling his nose in her neck. The lush with tropical foliage and encircled by white sandy beaches. Be it enjoying a favourite drink with the relaxing sound of waves in the background, or exploring the adventurous undersea world, with its fine sand beaches, tropical jungle, fruit and vegetable plantations, the island making itself an ideal for peace and relaxation.

"I know. From now onwards, you are the owner." He hugged her. "I'd prefer to make love after almost a year in a very special place, so this is it. That's why I interrupted you last night." He lifted her bridal style, took her into the assigned cottage and threw her on the bed. She giggled when the soft mattress touched her skin.

She came over to him and kissed him softly. She chewed and bit his lips and entered her tongue inside his mouth. Her hands reached to his cock and rubbed it softly. Her lips travelled down to his neck and shoulders, kissing each part of his skin.

He was enjoying the pleasure given by her, even letting her take control over him. But that's what raised his desire for her. She moved her tongue on his chest and bit his paps, making him groan loudly. She travelled down to his stomach and kissed there.

He immediately hovered over her, flipping their positions. "Now my turn," he said with a wink and wrapped handcuffs around her wrists.

"When did you buy these handcuffs?" She was shocked.