*9

Word count:- 4015

It was nine o'clock sharp and Aarti was waiting for Harij. Then she heard the sound of his car. She informed her mother about going out with Harij. She ran towards his car. He was leaning on the back of his car, wearing an Adidas t-shirt with olive green cargo pants with his hands in his pocket. 'O.M.G. How could anyone be this handsome even in simple casual wear?' She whispered to herself.

She dressed only for him. It's a Cinnamon Rose colour V-neck asymmetrical midi length slip dress with a side slit which is a modern take on a classically chic look. She was feeling self-conscious. 'Will he like me seeing like this?' Was the thought running in her mind. She was feeling timid and made her walking pace slow down.

He was looking at her intensely. She just wanted to run and hide somewhere so that she could avoid his intense gaze. With many thoughts running in her mind, she slowly neared him.

The moment Harij saw her, his throat went dry. He couldn't take his eyes off her. 'As I don't know much about colours I think she wore a pink cut in our luxe satin dress which slinks effortlessly and gives a lustrous finish to her body. Fuck! she going to be the death of me today. How am I able to control myself until our marriage' Harij groaned

'She never wore this type of dress as far as I know. Is she trying to impress me?' The thought itself made his heart feel warm for her.

When she walked timidly towards him "You look gorgeous and elegant, my lady," he said while continuing to fix his intense gaze on her.

She couldn't say anything except for a whispered thank you.

Noticing her nervousness "You don't need to impress me Aaru... whatever you wear you look beautiful and sexy to me." He said making her face glow with blush and at the same time tears brimmed in her eyes for his love and affection towards her. Thus she immediately wiped her tears which were noticeable by Harij.

They both hopped into his car. She was struggling with the dress as it had a slit. He chuckled "If you are that uncomfortable you can go and change the dress Aaru." She felt a little embarrassed, thus to take revenge she stopped struggling which made the dress move aside giving a sexy view of her thigh to him. Seeing this his throat went dry 'This girl is for sure testing my patience' he mumbled while distracting his gaze from her thing to the road making Aarti have a smirk on her lips.

"I heard that" She teased him with a chuckle, making him clear his throat. A few moments later, "Harij, where are we going?" Aarti asked him when they started going down an unknown route.

"It's a surprise, Aarti," he said with a huge smile on his face.

"But Harij, can't you give me a small clue?" she asked with a pout.

"I'm not going to tell you anything, so stop seducing me with your puppy face. Let me concentrate on the road," he said expressionlessly.

"Unromantic khadoos," she mumbled.

"I heard that. You will see how romantic I am once we're married," he whispered huskily and licked her ear lobe. She trembled from his act, which gained a chuckle from him.

After that their ride was calm. It took forty-five minutes to reach their destination. He parked the car and looked at Aarti, who was sleeping like a baby. He wanted to kiss her but somehow controlled himself.