*11

It has been three days since Manav and Nandana talked to each other. He leaves home early in the morning before she wakes up and comes home at midnight after she falls asleep. He wasn't even looking at her, which is killing her from inside. 'I knew that day I said a few words that hurt him, but what he said about Aarti and Harij was completely wrong.' She thought to herself while trying not to cry.

'I missed him. His hugs, his kisses, his cologne, and moreover, I was missing his warm body while I was sleeping. It's not like I was lusting on him but I got addicted to that idiot. I didn't know when he would stop punishing me. I didn't realise when I started crying. After our fight, the only thing I'd done was cry.' Her chain of thoughts broke when Diana stopped by her room and gently called her by name.

"Nandu, what happened, beta? Why are you crying?" Diana sounded alarmed. She told Diana everything that happened. She looked dull. "I'm sorry, beta. I never thought that Manav would behave like this." Diana's eyes were filled with tears.

"Maa, why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault," Nandana said while wiping her tears.

"No, it is my fault. I'm the one who raised him and look how he turned out. Do one thing, just try to seduce him," she suddenly said with a mischievous smile.

"Maa, what are you talking!?" She was shocked after listening to Diana.

"Yes. Just try to seduce him, and don't give up. Only seduce him when he loses his control. Be stubborn and make him sleep on the settee or try to avoid him. Then he will come to you like a lost puppy," she said while winking at Nandana.

"Maa, are you sure this will work? " she asked Diana with a confused expression.

"Nandu, this is the only brahmastra we women have. I'm saying it from experience. Try it and you will come to know the effect." She smirked, which made Nandana. giggle. "That's my daughter. Don't ever cry, Nandu. I'll be waiting to see my son suffer." She kissed Nandana's forehead and they both chuckled.

------------------

It has been two days since Oorvi and Manav started spending quality time with each other. He was really enjoying her company a lot.

Now he was preparing watermelon lemonade for them. It was a mocktail, which was his favourite.

'Today we are going to consummate our relationship. I couldn't resist her beauty. She was really giving me a tough time. So I asked her whether she was ready to give herself to me. I was glad when she said yes.' He thought to himself with a sly grin on his face.

He went to her room. She was getting ready for their special night in the washroom. Before she returned he wanted to decorate the room.

He arranged the room then waited for Oorvi to come out of the washroom. He was being so desperate to have her. "If you don't come in a minute I'm going to break down the washroom door." He shouted feeling desperate making her giggle " Just a second baby..." she said seductively. His jaw dropped when he heard the door opening. 'There she was, my beauty.'

"You would become the death of me one day." He said, looking at her from top to bottom. She was wearing a lingering suit that revealed her entire body. She came towards him and started to trace her abs. "Man! She was so hot." He whispered under his breath. That moment he caught her waist and dragged her towards him. Their bodies collided with each other.