*12

'After the argument, I had refused to look at Nandana. I was hurt by her words. But today, after a whole week, I looked at her. Her eyes were filled with love and pleaded for my forgiveness.

I just wanted to run to her, hug and kiss her as if there was no tomorrow. I wanted to tell her how hard it was for me to be away from her. We both were looking into each other's eyes. I returned to my senses when my phone started to ring.

I left for the balcony. After attending the call, I returned to the room. I found Nandana looking damn sexy in that backless saree. Was she going to wear that?

Her skin was glowing more than before. My eyes fell on her bosoms. They had grown a little larger.

But she was looking weak. There were dark circles under her eyes. Though she was not a fat girl, she was not a thin girl either. Yet she looked thin today.

My thoughts broke when she was about to fall. I caught her and now our bodies were touching each other. Why was she feeling dizzy? I could feel her breath on my face. I just wanted to kiss her.

But her words, you are using your wife for sexual pleasure, came to my mind. After a small argument with her, I left her and went out of the room.

I forgave Aarti because she was probably really afraid of me learning about her relationship. I couldn't be mad at Harij either. It wasn't his fault but I can't forgive Nandana after what she said to me. If I wanted to use her for my pleasure, I would have forced her on our wedding night. Couldn't she understand how much I love her? Couldn't she sense how much I care for her?

Now I can't think about anyone other than my Oorvi.' His brain was filled with many thoughts.

When he was passing through the library, he heard Pujit shouting at someone on the phone. "What? How can he disappear? Then why did I appoint you? To take a nap?" Manav knew about what and whom he was talking about.

Pujit turned towards Manav and got alarmed when he saw him standing there. Manav sneered at him. Pujit's whole body was sweating. "What are you doing here, Manav?" he asked Manav with a shaky voice.

"I just came to inform you that we are running late for the wedding." With that, they both started walking towards the garage.

"Who were you shouting at, Dad? Is there an issue?"

"Nothing that bothers you, Manav. Just some old friends talking. That's it," Pujit said with a fake smile. But Manav knew he wasn't telling the truth and what he was trying to hide.

'Just wait for few hours, Dad. Everything will be revealed. No one can bury the truth,' he thought to himself and chuckled.

Manav and Nandana were travelling in a car, sitting side by side. There was a huge distance between them, not physically but mentally.

Suddenly, he called someone. "Hi, baby are you coming to the wedding? Bring your dad also, so that we can announce our decision. Okay, bye."

'Who was this 'baby' that he was talking about?'

Her chain of thoughts broke when the driver told them that they reached the wedding venue. She turned towards Manav's side. He had already hopped out of the car. Tears formed in her eyes.

When she hopped out of the car, a huge amount of media people gathered there. "Ma'am, is it true that Manav Bhatt is going to divorce you and marry his longtime lover Oorvi Chatterjii?" one of the media people asked her.

'So she was the 'baby' whom he was relegated to. Was he going to divorce me? But why? Was it because I was fat and ugly?' When she turned to look at Manav, he and Oorvi were walking into the wedding hall hand in hand. He didn't even spare a glance at her. A havoc was formed inside her.