© Copyrights

The moral right of the author (HaazCreations) has been asserted.

All rights reserved.

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner,
without the written consent of the author (Which I'm not going to do at any cost) and any infringement of this is a violation
of copyright law.

copyright © Haaz - ™ 2020

Not even a single scene from the story should be adopted. If I find anyone doing so...

Then as you all know how fucked up I'm... Just leaving the consequences to your imagination.

This story contains mild mature content which is only for the 18+ audience.

Make sure you read the tags of this story before you make your unnecessary, unwelcome and offensive comments about my book.

Don't like the story content then no problem STOP READING AND LEAVE...

But... But... If you are reading then like, vote, share and comment on my story.

I'm the one who created every character in this story. I have full rights over this story.

This is my book I repeat my book and I have full rights to do anything with the storyline. So don't you dare to comment negatively about my story.

Don't like my book it's fine but being rude and belittling in my comment section will not be tolerated.

If I find any rude comments then immediately you will be blocked.

I'm warning you twice because this book contains mature content.

Back off now if this isn't what you want to read. But don't dare to do back bitching and 'FUCK OFF'.

In the name of 'Constructive Criticism' don't comment anything negative about my story and story plot.

I don't like to warn again and again in the future about the above-said things. Try to remember. You give respect to me, I give respect to you.

Bye... Peace out...

~Haaz 💖