CH.3

Third Person Point of View

After Kylie and Prez left the cell, Damon and the boys stood there frozen for a second with shocked looks on their faces. Kylie had been missing for ten long years.

What are the odds for her returning at the day of her funeral? Where had she been all these years?

The questions kept swirling around in their heads as they made their way to church. The room was completely silent, filled with all the clubs patched members and a few of the prospects.

Sandy and Python had been tasked to keep Kylie safe, outside her old room of course. Prez wouldn't want any man near her before they talked.

Church always happened in the same room at the clubhouse. It was a huge room, designed to fit all the brothers and their old ladies.

In the middle of the room was a big oak table reserved for the higher-ranking members. The Prez was always situated at the end with Damon and Deadshot at each side.

Damon walked through the silent room, taking his place next to Prez. The old man looked lost in thought as he didn't even acknowledge Damon's presence. Not that Damon understood the predicament they had gotten themselves into.

The club Princess was back, and the brothers deserved to know.

Kylie was a legend in the club's history. No other president in the Hells Dragons history had a female heir. Sure, they had a girl here and there but it was always the men who would take over after their father's.

It may be unfair and degrading to all the females living with the club, but it was the way it had always been.

Prez snapped out of his memories of his little girl, and laid eyes on the brother surrounding him. This was his family, it was Kylie's family.

Not a single one of her brothers would ever cause her harm and if anyone dared to lay a finger on her again, that wouldn't see the light of day.

"I'm sure you have all heard rumors flying around concerning the return of my daughter. We can confirm that the rumors are true. Earlier today, my daughter was found attending the ceremony, and was brought in for questioning. Iron was in charge and came to the conclusion that the woman we questioned was Kylie. She is doing well, and is currently in her old bedroom washing up." The Prez spoke.

A second later the room broke out in laughter, hugs and howls. The long-lost daughter had returned.

When the shock of her arrival has lessened, questions started flying.

Where had she been?

How did she manage to return?

Why had it taken her ten years?

The room was booming with questions from nearly every grown man. The prospects and newer members of the club however had zero to no clue about her appearance or her history with the club.

They had of course heard of Kylie and that she was the Prez's kidnapped daughter, but other than that they were clueless.

"We haven't gotten the chance to further question Kylie at this moment, but we will come to the bottom of this and revenge her! For now, let's give our princess a proper welcome back party, not to mind we have ten missed birthdays to celebrate" The president commanded, as he watched his brothers get to work.

Everyone left the table except Damon, Deadshot and the rest of the high-ranking members. They had some business to do before celebrating Kylie's return.