CH. 9

Kylie Jones

Being caught in the moment, I hadn't expected Damon to watch the whole act outside the clubhouse. Sure, we weren't discreet, but it had been a massive turn on for Mia and I for as long as I can remember meeting her.

The thought of being caught and watched had been our deal for as long as we had slept together. I can't actually remember how many times we have been caught both by her father's men and Alex's, and that says something.

Mia and I met the night Anatoly decided he needed me as arm candy for one of his lavish parties. Alex had kept me company as Anatoly chose to fuck one of his regular whores, and I was left alone for the rest of the night. Mia and Alex had been friends since they were kids seeing as her father was one of the most dangerous mafia families in Russia. Mia had been trained as an assassin just like me, and we got along more than fine.

Mia's best friend Jake had been more careful trusting me, not that I blame him. At the time, I had been tried brainwashed more than a hundred times, and he didn't believe me when I said I was still my own person. The Assassins of Anatoly was known to be brainwashed to the point that they didn't even know their own name, just the number they had been assigned. Mia on the other hand had recognized my stubborn, careless behavior right away, not so different from herself.

She was the only girl I have kept in contact in since I got abducted. Not because we regularly slept together, but because I knew she could take care of herself. We have been on several missions together after I killed Anatoly and worked for Alex. Both him and Mia's father had more than one enemy in common, and it was our job to take care of them.

My body flew through the air and landed on a soft surface. I shook out of my memories as my eyes landed on Hector and Mia standing over me. A seductive smile spread on my face as I arched my back, inviting them both to join me.

"Are you just going to stand there? I can always take care of this itch myself?" I teased.

Hector and Mia nodded at each other before attacking me. My clothes tore off my body in seconds as I laid there naked like the day I was born.

Both of them stood in front of me, trailing my features with their eyes. A spark of excitement moved over my body as I laid there being watched. My legs spread on their own, hoping that one of them would get their ass in gear to fuck me.

Mia let out a chuckle as she recognized my need. She was my twin in more ways than one. We came to that conclusion, in more ways than one the first time we slept together. Her needs, wants and dreams mirrored mine to a T. It was like we were separated at birth, something that shook us both as we got to know each other inside and out, if you get what I need.

These bitches need to get on with it, or I will finish this myself.

Seeing as they both stood there gazing over my naked body, I took the matter into my own hands. Literally. My own hands caressed down my heated body, twisting and turning over my most sensitive parts. I kept eye-contact with them both as my fingers neared my soaking folds. Teasingly, I brushed one digit over my throbbing clit trying to ease the pressure that had built up. I was horny as fuck and these fuckers didn't do shit about is.

Drawing circles over my bundle of nerves had my back arching of the mattress as a whimper left my lips. Egging myself on, the whimpers turned to panting as I sped the movements of my fingers up. The delirious feeling of pleasure flooded through my veins as my eyes rolled back into my head.

My left leg was lifted as I was flipped over on my front in an impressive speed. Situating myself on my knees and elbows, a warm wet feeling traveled down my spine. Mia stood to the left of my bed watching us, biting her lower lip. Grabbing ahold of her arm, I tugged her down to me, making her fall on the bed.

Her body positioned itself under me, giving me full access over her naked body. My tongue trailed its way over her perched nipples, sucking and tugging at her soft flesh. Hector's hands caressed my whole body, grabbing and squeezing. Our moans and pants filled the previously silent room as we reveled in the pleasure we gave each other.

Hectors tongue drew circles on my inner thighs, careful not to reach my throbbing core. A whine of need left my throat and Hector let out a laugh. The rumbling feeling of his breath and movements close to my clit had my spine arching. Mia scooted her body closer to the head-rest, giving me full access of her glistening core. With a smirk I dove down, licking and sucking like my life depended on it.

Her moans made my entire body shiver as Hector mimicked my actions. His warm tongue lapped over my soaking lips, circling and twirling like he tasted his favorite lollipop. Moaning in pleasure, both Mia and I withered under the tongues on our bodies. Mia's taste was one of my favorites, sweet and tangy. Her arcing back turned me on even more as my fingers entered her warmth. Mia's entire body trembled as her core clenched down on my digits plummeting deep into her.

I was nearly lost in Mia's pleasure as Hector plunged his own digits into me. He reached deeper than Mia did on my bike, making me cry out into Mia's core. As Mia's body clenched down on my fingers, my body clenched down on his milking him as he moved inside me.

Mia dug her fingers through my hair, pushing my head closer to her clit. The movement always portrayed her getting closer and closer to falling of the ledge. I attacked her like I hadn't had a drink of her in centuries. Fingers thundering in and out of her soaking heat, tongue lapping everything and anything she had to give me. Biting down on her clit sent her flying off the edge as her body clenched around me, trembling on the bed. A cry left her lips as thighs wrapped around my head.

Hector watched the both of us writher in pleasure with a cocky smirk on his face. Our bodies shook and rubbed together as we slowly came down from our highs.

"Get a move on it Hector, or get the fuck out!" I demanded.

A second went by with Hector just observing us. An arm snuck around my waist, hiking me up on my knees with my ass in the air. A chuckle left my lips as Hector plunged into me. My chuckle got trapped in my throat as a moan came out in its place.

Hector was never the affectionate lover, not that we needed that at all. The feeling of his dick stretching me out had me reeling. He was huge in more ways than one and the only one able to fill me out to the brim.

Pressure built up in my lower abdomen again as I involuntarily clenched my walls around him. My actions spurred him on as the tempo increased. The sound of flesh meeting in fast velocity filled my room as moans left my lips left and right.

Mia was still lying under me, my nipple in her mouth as the other received tugs from her hand. Hector's hand grabbed a hold of my throat, constricting my breathing as he hammered into me. The jackhammer of a dick combined with Mia's mouth on my nipple washed over me like a tide wave as the both of us came together. A cry left my lips as Hector let out a growl.

Fingers founds Mia's soaking pussy, rubbing and flicking. Both Hector and I kept our work on her core effective and hot making her scream out in pleasure a minute after our own climax.

All of us fell on the bed exhausted. The sound of our labored breathing was deafening in the otherwise silent room.

This would be an exhausting night