The End

KYLIE JONES

Jayden was going down today. After talking to Adrian last night I had concocted the perfect plan to take the weaseldick down. It was foolish of him to believe that he would get out of this unschated.

Damon, Striker and I spent most of the morning preparing for the fight up head. Guns were cleaned out and loaded, knives razor sharp and plan perfectly constructed. Vienna would have a change of royalty today, ridding it of the plague it had become accustomed to and cleared for a new royal.

"Are you clear on what to do?" I questioned, gearing up in more firepower than I'd ever worn before.

Both men nodded affirmingly, clearly feeling the pressure of the situation they had found themself in. This was not a regular biker beatdown, depending fully on pure strength. No, this was more like a game of chess.

Strategy and the ability to conform was on the forefront of succeeding with this highly trained crowd.

Cyber and Noah had both been informed on what they needed to do and when to do it, so we were now waiting for 3pm to his. At that specific time the plan would start and hopefully leave a delirious chaos.

A sense of numbness filled me as I sat hidden in our tinted SUV watching the hive entrance. The time had almost arrived and I was more than pumped to get this shit over with. With a cap lowered over my face, hair braided and armed to the teeth in my latex bodysuit, I waited patiently for the clock to strike three.

Time was moving along slowly, ticking down to the second the head of the League would burn to the ground.

The plan was simple enough. Cyber and Noah would spam their systems with sightings of me all over town, sending them out on a wild goose chase and spreading their numbers thin - leaving HQ vulnerable for attack.

"Ten seconds. Good luck Q" Cyber informed through the hidden earpiece resting in my left ear.

Damon and Striker stood parked on the backside of the building, ready to breach the server farm located in the basement.

To pull this off I needed their systems down so none of them notified Jayden of my arrival. Having him running off wouldn't be the end of the world but would surely cause more work.

Cyber counted down the last few seconds and I gleefully watched the entrance for any signs of movement. The wait wasn't long before waves of assassins in all sizes and shapes burst through the door.

They looked like hellhounds who finally caught the scent of their long awaited prey after half a century long hibernation. Secretly armed to the nines, they sped out of the compound hunting for the praise and glory of capturing the infamous Shadow.

"Entering the compound now, Q. Go kick some ass babe. I love you" Damon praised before going quiet.

It took the many assassin's about five minutes to exit the large building, rather slow if you ask me. At least Axe had the decency to run daily drills with the teams, making them ready for whatever situation occurred.

When the action slowed down through the front door, I waited patiently on Cyber's cue. There was no way I was going to show my face without the cameras down.

"The system's down. Your good to go Q" Cyber confirmed, making my body tingle in excitement.

Going over the many guns strapped to my body, I slid out of the car and took determined steps towards my old workplace. The glass doors slid open for me, allowing me access to the grand reception area.

With the cap obscuring my facial features, I walked steadily up to the female receptionist. Gun's being worn in public wasn't unheard off within these four walls but the uncaring woman behind the marble desk caught me off guard.