CH. 38

Kylie Jones

Sprinting out, I slid out the side door jumping for cover behind one of the many dumpsters facing the ally. The violent blast threw me against the rusted bulky metal, causing a groan to leave my beaten body.

A constant ringing sounded in my head, something I'd been came familiar with over the past decade. Anatoly's actions training me had done some severe damage on my eardrums. It's a miracle I haven't gone deaf yet.

Giving myself a second to orient myself, I slowly dragged my battered body off the ground. My dress had torn at my thigh making it even more scandalous than earlier, ash staining my otherwise sun kissed skin. Some minor cuts and bruises was scattered around, but I had managed to escape the blast rather unharmed.

Taking small, careful steps, I left the cover of the dumpsters walking out of the alleyway slowly. The building had completely gone up in smoke, fire hazardously burning the remains to the ground.

I could hear faint sounds of shouting, but the ringing in my ears made it impossible to make any sense of it. Making my way around the corner, my eyes automatically sought out a restless Damon being held back by Gio and Luca.

A weight I didn't even realized I was carrying left my shoulders, causing me to let out a big breath. Damon struggled against the hold he was being kept under, seemingly wanting to enter the burning building.

Smiling at my guys, I watched as Striker noticed me standing at the rubbled corner. A look of disbelief flashed across his face for a second before reality caught up with him. He left the struggling trio to themself, running towards me.

His muscular frame embraced my bruised one, careful not to touch any of my minor injuries. Softly removing his arms around me, he kept me at a slight distance, looking over my cuts. Satisfied that I was okay, he positioned his arm around my waist, helping me walk towards my fighting family.

"Would the three of you dickheads get your head out of your asses and help me out?"

All three of their heads snapped in the direction of my voice. The look of relief on their faces had my heart aching with love. Before I could realize what was going on, Damon had cupped my bruised face, moulding his lips against mine.

The kiss was unlike anyone I'd experienced. Damon had somehow managed to pour his emotions into the kiss, resulting in goosebumps appearing down my body.

Finally getting my wits back, I replied just as emotional as him. The world and problems disappeared around us, making me completely engulfed in his dominating aura.

My bleeding hand trailed its way from his arms, directly up to his neck tugging dominantly on his hair. A sultry groan left his lips, hitting my ever-growing soaking core as he tightened his hold on my now shaking body. The overwhelming feeling of need flushed over me like a wave, willing me to melt into his strong embrace.

Just as my tongue attacked his, an annoyed groan separated us. We kept our dilated eyes on each other as Gio rambled on about something less important than my knee buckling need.

Gio quickly caught on to our distracted minds, figuring out that we weren't listening to a single thing he was saying.

A wicked smirk appeared on my face as my mind filled with mind blowing images of what I wanted to subject Damon's body to. Damon caught on quickly, eyes darkening with lust as I'm sure my eyes spelled out my every naughty fantasy.