CH. 25

Kylie Jones

The chat with Axe and Cyber ended as quickly as it started. After joking about the matter at hand once again, they left abruptly. Bloodlust filled my body to the brim with excitement. The monthly visit from the Triad was one of my favorite past times.

I left the shop swiftly after finishing up with my new tattoo. It came out dark and heavy, like my soul. Giving the few artist still left a quick goodbye, I ran out of the building.

Sprinting up towards the clubhouse, I made my way through the bar running directly to my room. The adrenaline had spread throughout my entire body as I laid out my suit. Yeah, you heard me right. Alex made me a badass bodysuit the first year I worked for him.

It was a mix between cat woman and black widow kind of suit, skin tight black fabric full bodysuit. Alex have been maintaining it for years, upgrading it as the technology allowed for it. It was bulletproof and fit my body like a glove.

If I only could wear one piece of clothing for the rest of my life, it would be this suit. My combat boots tied tight to my shins, not wanting to deal with loose strings later on.

The suitcase Alex had dropped off when he arrived had been placed safely under my bed. I yanked it out, opened the lid and admired it's content. Guns, knives and ammo was filled to the brim in the deep case. I picked out my favorite Glock 19's, a dozen knives and a hell of a lot of ammo.

Considering Li Wei sent five men after me the last couple of months, I gathered he would send one more this time. He kept increasing the amount of men at odd intervals. Sometimes it was one, others it would be up to ten. Wanting to drag this out as long as I could, I packed down some more ammo.

I made my way out of my room, down the hallways and in to the bar before anyone took notice of me. Not that I was trying to be stealthy or anything, but it was rather conspicuous walking around in a black full on bodysuit stocked to the brim with weapons.

Axe was the first of the club members who noticed me arrive. A proud smirk lingered on his face as he took in my attire. He stood up and walked towards me, announcing my presence to anyone lingering at the bar.

"Get it done quickly please"

A unladylike snort left me as I gave him a bored smile. There was no way in hell that I would keep this entertainment short. I hadn't had anything fun to do since I left New York. This little show would be lengthy, gory and bloody.

"You know me Axe. The deal with the Triad isn't going to be quick at all"

I winked at him before sashaying towards the door. The men around me kept whispering about my stunning bodysuit apparently accentuating my nice behind. A cocky smirk adored my features as I planned my fabulous exit.

The sight before me threw me off my game in an instant. Sitting there in the corner booth with a whore on his lap was Damon. The whores tongue stuck in his mouth had him unaware of my presence, or that's what I thought at least.

A tightening feeling in my chest had me choking. I wasn't familiar with this type of feeling at all. If I would get this feeling anytime I laid my eyes on Damon, we would have a serious problem.

Keeping my pace, I walked right past them. The rage I had subdued the last few days was clawing frantically at the crumbling walls I had put up. The quicker I could deal with the Triad, the better.