CH.8

Third Person Point of View

The view of Kylie, surrounded by her three boys was enchanting. The sound of her million-dollar baby turned the heads of every pedestrian, and the sight of the beautiful young woman with brown wavy hair made jaws drop. Kylie reveled in the attention she got as she drove her bike, there were no feeling quite like it.

Dominic slowed down in front of Dragons nightclub and the rest of them followed his actions. Kylie and the boys were well known in this area, even if her father had thought her to be dead. Kylie had spent a night or five in the city before revealing herself to the MC. Alex swung his leg of the bike as they stopped outside the club. The bouncer and every person waiting in line kept their eye on the brown-haired beauty as she dismounted her own bike.

Kylies face consisted of a cocky smirk combined with her seductive sky blue eyes. She laid her eyes on the line of club-goers as she strutted into the club. The movement of her swaying hips wasn't missed by both men and women as she reached the bouncer. A bulky, rather handsome man stood in the door, not taking his eyes of the beauty in front of him. Kylie gave him a seductive wink as she lightly touched his arm.

Standing on her tippy toes, she got closer to his ear hearing the bouncer's breath hitch. The man, clearly a member of her father's MC froze at the closeness of her warm body.

"Please let my father know I will be back later. I have some chaos to make" Kylie whispered as she gently licked his earlobe.

The bouncer nodded rapidly as Kylie stepped away and entered the club. The booming laughter of Dominic, Alex and Gio overpowered the loud music as the descended the stairs. Kylie spun around to watch her friends with a cocked brow.

"Why are you idiots laughing?" Kylie asked.

"Darling, you just made that man come in his pants!" Gio proudly answered.

"Well, what kind of MC daughter would I be if his members weren't completely aroused by me?" Kylie innocently quizzed.

"Queenie, every man and probably most of the women meeting you is head over heels for you!" Dominic said as he slung his arm over her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What can I say? They have hella good taste!" Kylie laughed as she sashayed in the direction of the bar.

Whispers and quiet voices embraced her, mentioning the three mafia leaders. Kylie was more than familiar with the effect they had on females. They would flock around them in a second if she wasn't standing among them.

Kylie reached the bar, positioning herself beside two blondes. Their conversation was loud and hands on, bragging about Damon's performance in bed. It sounded like the performance of a lifetime during a desperate threesome.

The two girls boasted about his package before walking away. Even though her mind reminded her to keep herself away, she couldn't help herself of listening to them gossip. They gloated about his moves, giving Kylie a definitive turn off.

Kylie turned around to take in the sights of the place.

The club was filled to the brim with sweaty drunk people. Sex and alcohol filled the air as Kylie took a deep breath. The scene was one of the most familiar to her, staring at an early age while she was a captive of Anatoly. Kylie had quickly grown in to a beautiful woman under his regime, and Anatoly was certainly going to make profit of her.

During her training to be one of his feared assassins he had seen the potential in her stunning beauty. Forcing her to both strip and seduce anyone and everyone. One thing Anatoly hadn't predicted was her effect on his trusted men. Kylie had used her assets to charm almost all his men, and they adored the young beauty.