CH. 10

Damon Miller

The thought of Kylie sleeping with anyone other than me kept me up most of the night. I don't know if she knows, but her room is wall to wall with mine and the sounds coming from her room last night kept me both angry and turned the hell on. 

The moans and whimpers kept me on a constant level of aroused the whole night. I was tempted to step just to pick up Kylie and take her in my own room, but I didn't know if it was just her and the blondie. It would occur a fight if the Colombian was present.

Kylie had managed to penetrate my mind, everywhere she went. No matter if she was spending time with Mia or with Hector. Her explicit actions with the both of them made me rage. The time I spent calming myself down these last two days would certainly come to a blow sooner rather than later.

The moans and whimpers from her room kept me on edge the entire evening. The sweet sound of her pleasure should have been reserved for our own workout, but no! She delivered it to ransom's, not invested in me.

Her moans delivered with the blonde kept me on my toes. I had been discussing with myself the whole evening whether not to jerk off or not.

The hallway was silent, oppositely to the normal chaos surrounding this house, where guys we're running around naked. The sight was rather pleasurable, rather than keeping my eyes closed for the purpose of not seeing any dicks flapping around.

The return of Kylie had changed the dynamics of the clubhouse. We were no longer allowed to be allowed to wear underwear to breakfast, or any other meal. Her appearance has changed the Prez and boys more ways than one, myself included. Their looks changed, every man in his house cleaned themselves up for her sake.

Seeing as Kylie had spent her night with unknowns, I kept a close eye on her door. She snuck out of her room early enough cause dilemmas running through my mind. Kylie snuck her way down to the kitchen, sneaking a cup of coffee before returning to her room. She was wearing a size too big of a sweatshirt sneaking around in the house.

I wondered if I should have interrupted her or not, but the feeling of uselessness flushed over me. Kylie had spent the night a leggy blonde, nothing close to my built of muscles and flesh. The insecurity of her actions hit me hard. What would I do if she was attracted to females?

My dreams hadn't consisted of Kylie being attracted to women instead of males. If she was playing a different field of my own, she would be way out of my league. It was my field or no field at all. There was no way I would allow her to sleep with females without me. Kylie was meant to be mine, without the interrupting of either females or males.

There was no hesitation about the subject. If she was attracted to females, the whole deal would crumble to pieces. I had spent these ten years believing Kylie being the woman for me, that there was no hesitation of her being a lesbian. Not that I had anything about lesbians. I had my best threesomes with lesbians, not considering the feeling or behavior of Kylie.

There was no doubt Kylie was good in bed, using the knowledge of sound I had endured earlier. The blonde seemed like she had gotten a good release of Kylies actions, considering the female sounds riveting through the entire clubhouse earlier. It was difficult differentiating between the blonde and Kylie as they both had the same way of expressing release.

I had spent the entire night trying to differentiate the noice of Kylie and the blonde reaching their limit. The moans and whimpers had kept me awoke the entire night, keeping me from focusing on any other matter.

"Church!" The sound off Robert's voice boomed through the abandoned hallways.

Prospects and important members of the club gathered in the meeting room, curious about the reason for the impulsive meeting.