CH. 20

Kylie Jones

I was fuming with anger. My entire body was shaking to the point of breaking. Black spots were threatening to take over. The monster inside me clawing at the paper thin walls I had contained it with.

One wrong look at me would send me flying of the rails. I was fighting for my life, trying to hold on to the last string of control.

The last time I felt like this I took out a whole cartel. Thinking of Gabriella didn't calm me down at all. It fueled the monster even further.

Shuffling could be heard behind me but I was way to lost to care. I had managed to get some distance from church. Unfortunately, I had only made it a few steps down the hall.

"Kylie?" A careful whisper reached my ears.

"You better get the fuck away from me before I blow" A freezing voice left my throat.

I had been trying to reign in my anger since I left Noah in New York. I had partially managed to calm myself down just enough to stop myself from killing Damon at sight.

His careless curses of recognition had sent my monster into a fucking frenzy.

"You should go to the gym. I will keep the club away from you!" Axe softly proposed.

My body moved on its own like in some sort of trance. The next person in my line of view would be dead before they could even blink.

The heavy doors of the gym appeared in front of me. I kicked them open, trying to get some small amount of aggression out. Did it help?

Not at all.

I made a beeline to the punching bag. This would have to do for now. My mind went blank as I pounded my fists relentlessly on the leather coated bag.

Not holding back or even caring to wrap my knuckles bleeding within seconds. The familiar pinching feeling of pain fueled me up even further.

The slight grip I had of control slipped as I blacked out.

***
Damon Miller

I felt like shit after Kylie left church. A blast from the past had destroyed any progress we had made these last few days.

Axe left the room shortly after Kylie, probably to check up on her. There was no way I was going near her in the state she was in.

She might had regained some control last time she tried to kill me, but the shaking rage of her body would have put me down before I could have opened my mouth.

We sat in silence for quite a while, trying to wrap our brains around Kylies information. Cyber was on his computer, fingers speeding over the keyboard.

"Reaper, I guess you should see this" Cyber mentioned.

I whipped my head up in the direction of his voice. On the screen was the recording of the gym.

The doors crashed open, showing a raging Kylie. Her entire body was tense, trying to gather some sort of control over itself.