Step 8

"Ross," I moaned. He kept sucking on my neck, surely making a hickey that probably wouldn't go away for days. I gripped his hair in my fists and tugged at it forcefully. Suddenly he stopped kissing my neck and reached for the hem of his oversized tshirt that I was wearing. He gave me a look as if to ask permission and I quickly nodded in approval.

As soon as my shirt was off, I felt extremely self-conscious. I wrapped my arms around my bare stomach and chest, hoping to hide myself from Ross. But his hands reached out and grabbed mine, slowly pulling them away from my body.

"You don't need to cover yourself up," he said softly, locking his hazel eyes with mine. "You're absolutely gorgeous." My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't stop the smile that tugged at my lips. I fully unwrapped my arms from my body and reluctantly exposed myself to Ross.

He smiled at me and rested his hands on my waist, slowly backing me towards the wall. Suddenly, he slammed me against the wall and grabbed my wrists, forcing them above my head.

"There's no way I'm letting you get away," he growled, his voice deeper than it was just seconds ago. My eyes locked with his, which were now a deep chocolate brown. Confused, I looked away from him and took a deep breath. And when I turned back to him, his hair was dark and curly.

"Surprise," he chuckled darkly.

"Marcus," I whispered, beyond confused.

"You're mine now," he grinned maliciously. He ripped off my bra and underwear and unbuckled his pants. He swiftly removed his jeans, shirt, and boxers, and in one quick movement, he thrusted into me forcefully. And then everything became black.

***********************

"Piper! Piper wake up!" I heard a voice. I kept thrashing as screams escaped my lips.

"Piper!" they pleaded again. I could tell this time it was a guy. But that only set me off more. My limbs were flailing every which way and my bed sheets were all tangled. Hot tears streamed down my face as the horrific dream replayed in my head.

"Piper Jane!" he yelled, shaking my shoulders. I cried harder and thrashed more, hoping to get whoever it was out of my room.

"Mom!" the same voice yelled in distress. This time I recognized it as Ian. Seconds later, footsteps were heard ascending the stairs as my mom dashed into my room and over to her distraught daughter.

"Piper, sweetie, it's ok. It's just me. It's Mom. I'm here now," she cooed, stroking my hair gently. My mom was the only person who was able to calm me down, no matter the situation. Bad grades or death of a relative, my mom was always there.

But this time was different.

When I heard her voice, my screaming and thrashing only increased. All I could think about was the moment when Ross turned into Marcus. He went from a sweet and caring boy to the monster that has tortured me for over 3 years.

"Piper please calm down! It's only me. It's just your mom. I'm here now. It's just me. Ian's gone," my mom explained desperately. But things took a turn for the worst. I let out a blood curdling scream as I remember the pain that felt so real as Marcus "took my innocence."

And for the second time in ten minutes, everything became black.

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short but I wanted to end it here. Hehe... CLIFFHANGERRRRRR

Dedicated to figureskater21 . If you like Louis Tomlinson, or One Direction for that matter, go check out her story Getting Back Up. Awesome read. Totally recommend it :)

Comment and vote and follow. Love you guysssss