(12) X's Explosion

X

I wake up from a tickle on my nose and I have no clue where I am for a second. Until I recognize the robe and the ginger hair that tickles my nose. Her ass is pressed against my throbbing morning wood and my arm is around her waist, my hand cupping her breast. I feel a hard nipple between my fingers and I'm afraid to move. 

This is such a wonderful feeling but at the same time the scariest thing in the world. If this goes south, it will blow both our worlds up. It will ruin friendships and sever family bonds.

She moans a little and rubs her ass against my crotch. Oh, dear Buddha, have her wake up and not hate me, please. Because if she keeps doing that, I'm gonna cum. And if she wakes up after that, I will be the sick pervert for the rest of my life. 

My hand seems to have a mind of its own and massages her boob. I roll her nipple between my fingers and she moans a little louder. I whisper: "Please don't hate me."

I hear her sleepy voice and convince myself I'm still dreaming. Because she couldn't have possibly said that she could never hate me. Not while I'm in this state, rubbing my cock against her soft ass on this way too comfortable couch. And the silk of the robe I once bought her is not making matters any easier. 

She moans and says: "Mmmm X. Kiss me."

Well, holy shit. I smash my lips against hers and kiss her wildly. She turns on her back and pulls me on top of her. A little voice in the back of my head tells me this isn't a good idea. But Ama grabs my ass and wraps her legs around mine. The only sounds I hear now are our ragged breaths and all I see is her. She pulls her robe open and it's like staring straight into heaven.

Those are the most beautiful boobs I have ever seen. Beautiful is not even the right word. Pale, soft, full, with cute pink nipples. Hard, thick nipples waiting for me to lick them. So I do, I lick them. I worship those perfect tits of hers. 

They don't even fit in my hand and I grin down at the sight. I play with them and kiss her deeply. She slides her hands under my shirt and runs her nails across my back, with just the right amount of pressure.

I'm not going to last long this way and start to panic. I remember why I came here. I think of Noah and Mona and try to clear my head. She lifts her hand and runs her fingers through my hair. She pulls me close and sucks on my bottom lip. 

"Mmm Ama. I can't hold back... I'm gonna..." 

Well shit. I just came, fully dressed on top of this naked goddess. 

Might as well end my life right now.

I've never been more embarrassed in my life and quickly sit up. I'm afraid to look at her and she doesn't say a word. I see her get up from the corner of my eye and she ties her robe again. 

She moves into my line of sight and looks at me with those mesmerizing green eyes. She smiles and asks: "Tea or coffee?" I look up at her and she leans down to me for a kiss. "Well? Coffee or tea?"

"Err. Tea." She walks over to the kitchen and I get up to follow her. "Ama? Aren't you mad?" 

She starts humming and fills the kettle. I lean against the counter uncomfortably and watch her gather everything to make tea, while she waits for the water to boil. She's still humming and hangs two teabags in the brightly colored teapot. I'm sure she got that one from Mrs. Woo too. She pours the water into the teapot and puts the lid on. She picks it up and sets it down on the little bar, with two matching cups.

She points at the bar-stool on the other side and I move there to sit down on it. She pours the tea and sits down too. She waits for me to look at her and asks: "Why would I be mad at you X?" She sips her tea and studies my features. I sip the tea and can't come up with anything to say. I sigh and she keeps looking at me. Okay, let's try to find the words.