(118) Bootifull

♡ AMA

That sneaky bastard. He is teaching the power yoga class. Now I'm even happier that I chose this outfit. I'm going to make him sweat at least as much as I am right now.

Fuck, he wasn't lying. I'm dripping with sweat. Nothing zen about this class. My muscles are being stretched in ways they never have before. And the fast pace demands all my focus to keep up.

I love the music though. It can't be a coincidence that my favorite rock bands are being played. It helps, keeps me pumped up for this class. The sweat is stinging in my eyes and I can't feel my legs anymore. But I'm not giving up. I'm pushing through.

Noah's voice cheering me on helps too. I want to prove to him I can do this. Want him to be proud of me. I push out the last move and then collapse on the yoga mat, closing my eyes as I cover my face with my towel.

Fuck that was a challenge. I cough and moan, pretending no one else is here.

The pretending is not working though. I hear people thank Noah and leave the gym.

I hear footsteps slowly coming closer, his raspy, deep voice waking up the goosebumps in my skin.

"The starfish pose. Not many people are able to do it this well."

I lift the towel a tiny bit and peek at the curly cutie, his hazel eyes roaming over my body as he repositions his obvious erection. 

Nice. I spread my legs wider and moan again.

"I'm dead Noah. This was some class. And it didn't feel like a beginner level."

"It's not. It's intermediate at least."

"What the fuck, Noah?"

He chuckles and I rip the towel off my face, sitting up on my hands to look him in the eye. He crouches down, challenging me with his naughty eyes, the green specks lighting up in the dark-brown like stars in the night sky.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him on top of me, his erection pressing down on my heated center. I move my hips and he gasps, giving me the chance to slide my tongue into his mouth.

He kisses me back wildly, my sweat mixing with his, leaving a salty taste on my tongue. I lift my ass up from the mat, desperate for some more friction, but he sits up on his knees quickly.

"N-no. D-don't. You'll m-make me... P-please."

I put my legs down and sigh.

"I'm sorry Noah. For assuming you wanted this. For forcing myself on you. I shouldn't have."

I scoot back on the mat and quickly get up, unable to hide the look of pain on my face as I try to get out of there quickly.

I hear him stutter something and as I reach the door, he yells: "Fucking hell Ama! It's not like that! I was about to cum in my pants. I've been suffering from this painful boner ever since I've been in the bath with you. I just don't want to embarrass you or myself here. Publicly. But don't you fucking dare think I don't want this!"

I turn around to him, my jaw slacked, my eyes widened, which makes the sweat in them even sting more. Fuck me. He is horny for me. Like really, totally turned on by my body.

Confidence comes rushing in like an F16 on a war mission. I smile and stare into his eyes, slowly pulling the zipper of my sports bra down.

He gasps again and comes running up to me to zip it up. "F-fuck A-ma." He bends down, places his shoulder against my hip, and lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder and walking up to the elevator.