(65) Ama's Attire

AMA

I go inside and make my way up the stairs to Madame Antoine's office. The two bodyguards grin at me and I greet them. They open the door and I walk into the office. My new boss is leaning against her desk and Feli is seated on a chair in front of it.

I say hi to them both and Madame Antoine gets up to hug me. Feli gets up too and says: "I've been asked to help you with your work attire. And you know I love touching you, so I said yes." 

I laugh and Madame Antoine smiles mysteriously.

Feli shows me the entire outfit; black push-up bra, black leather underbust corset, mini skirt, garter belt, fishnet stockings, and high-heeled booties. I smile at it all and can't help but feel like it's all there for a reason.

And that's exactly what Madame Antoine explains. "Those booties are chosen because they support your ankles. They make it easier to walk on heels all night. A garter belt to hold the stockings up, because you don't want to pull them up all night, besides you can't with your hands full. And because it looks hot underneath that mini skirt. The corset might seem like torture, but it supports your back. And the push-up bra... Well... That just looks sexy."

She chuckles and I stare at her. At a glance, it all looks like an outfit put together for the sexy look alone. But it's been thought out carefully and that makes me even more excited to try it all on.

I take my shoes and jumpsuit off and suddenly you can hear a pin drop in the office. I look at Feli and Madame Antoinette and catch their eyes roaming over my body. I pick up the garter belt and put it on. I hope I'm doing this right because I never wore one before.

I sit down on a chair and Feli kneels down in front of me. She stares at my boobs for a beat and then helps me put on the stockings. She strokes my legs while pulling them up and pulls the straps of my garter belt down to attach them to the top of the stockings. I stand up and turn around, so she can attach the back strap to the stockings too. She gasps and I feel her hands on my butt.

Madame Antoine clears her throat and I hear Feli squeak out: "I need to adjust these straps a little. They are a bit to short this way." She fiddles with the straps and eventually clips the straps to the back of my stockings.

I pick up the push-up bra, stick my arms through the straps, and pull the front together to close the clasp between my boobs. I bend forward and shake my ladies into it. Fuck, me that feels like someone is holding them tightly. I look down and let out a swear.

Madame Antoine says: "Fuck you is what all customers will want, girl. Mon Dieu! You're going to be the star of the night with that body of yours."

I smile wide and look at Feli, who is still on her knees, staring at me. I try to ignore her and put the mini skirt on. Fuck me that's mini. I'm not even sure it covers my ass. And the split all the way up to my hip shows part of the garter belt. I try to pull the skirt down a bit and Madame Antoine chuckles.

"Turn around for me girl. I need to see it from behind."

I turn around, and she demands: "Now bend over a tiny bit."

I bend over, and she says: "Oh yes, woman. Your body is made for this outfit. I hope you feel confident wearing it. Because out of all the girls that ever wore these clothes, you are the first one to turn me on. And I'm as straight as they come."

I smile a bit shy and pick up the corset. I run my fingers across the leather and look at Feli. She looks up at me and says: "You better put on the booties first. Because bending down in that corset is not possible. You can't really sit in it either. But you will get used to it and it really does support your back."

Madame Antoine hands her the booties and tells me to sit down again. Feli guides my feet into the booties and zips them up. I stand up and put my weight on the heels. They are quite comfy and support my ankles nicely. I take a few steps and smile. Madame Antoine winks at me and Feli slowly gets up.

She picks up the corset and wraps it around my waist. She pulls both ends together and hooks the bottom hooks together. She keeps pulling at it and closes all hooks from bottom to top. She steps back and whispers: "Wow." 

I look down and my jaw drops.

Fucking hell I have a waist and my boobs are basically in my face.

Madame Antoinette walks up to me holding a professional-looking camera. And takes a few pictures up close. She talks to herself as she moves around me and smiles wider with every click of her camera.

She puts the camera down on her desk and looks into my eyes. "I hope you don't mind I took pictures, but I could use some new artwork. And you, my dear, are a work of art. Right, Feli?"

Feli nods and stares. I chuckle at the sight of my flustered friend. I totally don't get what has her so flustered. Because she is the one with the perfect body here. I wish I looked like her.

Feli snaps out of her daze a little and steps closer. "Ama, will you marry me?" I burst out in laughter and stop laughing immediately cause the corset hurts my ribs. 

Feli grins, "Yeah, you look hot and your back is supported. But you can't laugh or sit down in it. Good luck going to the bathroom in it too."

I stare at her and ask nervously: "But what if I have to go to the bathroom? And I still need to eat."

She laughs, "Stick with me, I'll show you the tricks. And you can eat just fine, I know how important food is to you."

Madame Antoine walks towards the door and opens it. "Boys, pay attention! Feast your eyes on this goddess." She grabs my hand and pulls me into the hallway.

I look into two pairs of dilated pupils and smirk. I do a turn and wink at them.

Madame Antoine chuckles and says: "I better find new bodyguards for the next hour or so. They are broken, girl. Come with me. I'll introduce you to our senior bartender. He knows and does it all. He will show you the ropes. He also decides which waitress works in which section, so be nice to him."

She smiles mysteriously and hooks her arm through mine. I hear Feli giggle and wonder what I'm missing here.

We make it down the stairs and through the backstage door into the club. 

♡♡♡

There you go

There you go. Another chapter!
The river of inspiration is flowing!

I hope you enjoyed this one. 

See you when I see you. lol