(106) Favorite Sound

♡ MONA

The rising sun, shining through my pink, sheer curtains creates a glow on the muscular, dark chocolate and very naked body next to me in bed. My eyes roam over the sexy curves and edges of Montell's physique. Dear God, I am so blessed.

I'm blessed because he looks like a ten, treats me like a queen, knows how to cook and how to make me orgasm. And he even understands how much I love my best friend.

Ama. I check my phone and read her message again. I get how she needs time to herself but not being able to contact her makes me very nervous. Knowing she's just a text or call away has been a lot more important to me than I realized.

I sit up and sigh. I sure hope she's alright.

I hear my phone vibrate and pick it up from my nightstand. Noah sent me a picture. I open it and the tears start running down my cheeks. I can't help it, because she looks beautiful. Happy. Free. It's such a relief and all my worries vanish as I stare at the photo.

I hear my favorite voice, deep and thick from sleep, "What's wrong babe? Why are you crying?"

I snuggle up to him and he pulls me even closer before kissing my forehead. As soon as the tears have stopped, I show him the picture.

His eyes well up and he whispers: "Thank God. She looks so happy."

I smile at him and cup his face. "Thank you. For loving her too. For understanding."

I kiss his lips gently as he strokes my back lovingly. My head finds it's favorite resting place, on his chest, while listening to his steady, slow heartbeat.

His chin rests on my head and he sighs happily, "I love waking up with you."

I smile against his warm, soft skin, "I love falling asleep with you."

♡ MONTELL

A soft chuckle escapes me when I think back on last night. She didn't really fall asleep, she passed out. After all the lovemaking her body just shut down. I carried her upstairs and tucked her into bed, watching her sleep until Morpheus pulled me into the land of dreams too.

And now that I'm awake, she's exactly where she belongs; in my arms. She just fits there perfectly and I can't imagine my life without her anymore. As full of doubts as I was, I'm one hundred percent certain now. She is it.

I even told my mom that I saw Mona as my future wife. She grinned and said she already knew.

My mom always knows everything before I do. She is looking forward to our coffee date. And to be honest, so am I. Mom already loves Mona and I'm positive this will do well.

I kiss my queen's lips again and stare into her beautiful eyes. Her fingertips wander across my face as her eyes follow them, ending up at my mouth, pulling my bottom lip down a bit. I open my mouth and bite her finger playfully.

She squeals and I tickle her. Her laughter bounces off the walls and I chuckle. It's my second favorite sound in the world, it makes my heart skip a beat.

My most loved sound in the world is...

I push her onto her back and slide down the bed, spreading her legs with my big hands before licking her slit from the bottom to the top, slow and wet.

She gasps first and then lets out a high pitched moan.

Oh yeah.

That's my favorite sound.

♡ DONTÉ

I stare out of the window and watch the rain create patterns on the glass. I love the rain and it looks like it's about to thunder too. Even better. It matches my mood.

I read Ama's message again and wonder what she thought of the letter. I know I shouldn't put any pressure on her, but it's killing me that I don't know. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and pull it out. It's a message from Montell.

Hey bro.

Wanna have dinner with me tonight?
Mona is working late and I hate eating alone.

I would like that. He can help me keep my mind off Ama. If I stay alone I will get lost in this melancholy that the weather seems to feed.

I lean against the window and scroll through my pictures. Mostly pictures of women. And most of them not taken by me. Yeah, I'll explain that. The women I serve at the club find my phone number somehow. And then send me pictures I didn't ask for.

Like this one. Dear God, she is making sure I see it all. And you might think I'd be turned on by it but I haven't had sex since I moved here, until Ama that is. I had a bad breakup with my ex, packed my bags, and came here. My uncle gave me his couch to sleep on and I applied for a job as a bartender in the club.

Madame Antoine looked me in the eyes for a full minute and then got up and asked me to follow her. She tested me on everything she could think of and when she found out I was the total package, she hired me. I became senior bartender after a month.

She was very impressed and I was more than willing to keep it that way. I love it here. My boss, my co-workers, the job itself, the beautiful women trying to get my attention, and the atmosphere. I see myself doing this for years to come.

Back to the pictures. I'll delete them. I don't want those women on my phone. 

I stop scrolling when I see the picture of Ama, wearing my suspenders and a garter belt with stockings. My jeans fit a little tighter just looking at it.

She's so beautiful, especially without clothes on.

I unzip my jeans and slide my hand into my boxers, desperately needing the release.

I wish she was here to touch me, taste me. A moan escapes me as I stroke my dick slowly, imagining her warm lips around it, sucking on it hard, bobbing her head as her hand squeezes the base tightly. 

Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon.

I hold my cock firmly as I walk into the bathroom, staring at the picture on my phone in my other hand. I put the phone away and jerk myself off with both hands, slow and steady, shooting my load in the toilet. 

Breathing heavily, resting my hands against the wall, I start to smile.

Ama.

I'm going to fight for her.

I'm not going to give up on a chance at a future with her.

♡♡♡

Ohh things are going to get interesting when Ama gets back.
Who are you rooting for?

What about Montell and Mona?
Donté came from LnDscripts wonderful mind.