(46) X-rated X

⚤ So just a heads up. There's sex in here. Don't like it? Skip this chapter. ⚤

X

I called my driver to pick us up and dropped Montell off at his place. Once home, I did some work in my home office, there's always a deal to be made at any time of day. Trust me on that. I called some Chinese family members to get a feel of what's hot over there and made some private investments that seemed interesting.

I walk into the kitchen to pour myself a drink and turn the TV on. It shows a telenovela and I watch it, chuckling at the absurdity of it all. This is my guilty pleasure and no one knows. 

I love watching these Spanish soaps, they take my mind out of the stressful business world and they amuse me every single time. And I learned most of my Spanish from it. Which basically means saying you hate or love someone in a number of ways.

I think about my conversation with the guys and hope things work out for Mona and Montell. They seem to be right for each other. And Ama and Noah... I'm not sure about them. It either works or blows up in their faces. 

My mind drifts to Feli and just the thought of her makes my pants tighter. Those kisses were amazing. And that intoxicating cherry flavor...

I'm pretty sure she's not looking for a serious relationship, heck I'm not looking for one. But I'd love to spend more time with her. I would love to kiss her again. 

I palm my cock through my pants and close my eyes, imagining her giving me a private show. Imagining her on her knees in front of me.

I turn around, walk into my bedroom, and get undressed. Tossing my clothes in the hamper in the corner as I pass it and grabbing a clean towel from my walk-in closet. I step into my white marble bathroom and start the shower. 

I get into the shower and close my eyes as the water hits me. My mind drifts to Feli again and I jerk myself off, moaning her name when I come all over the marble floor tiles.

I make sure it's all washed away properly, I really don't want my maid to find it. She's already shocked when she finds a lingerie magazine on my nightstand. I chuckle to myself and wash my hair and body, whistling a tune.

I dry myself off and walk around the penthouse naked. Also one of my guilty pleasures. Well guilty... I can't say I feel guilty about it. I go through my mail and throw most of it away. The rest will be looked at tomorrow. I don't feel like it.

I walk into the bedroom and turn the TV above the bed on, watching some financial news until I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning when the TV goes quiet. As soon as I open one eye, I look into the annoyed brown eyes of my maid. I chuckle and she yells at me in Spanish. I pull out all the loving lines I learned from my telenovelas and she rolls her eyes at me. 

She screams, when I throw the sheets off me in a grand gesture.

Oh yeah, I forgot I wasn't wearing any underwear. Oh well. I get up and walk over to the bathroom while she still screams. 

I shower methodically, shave, and brush my teeth. When I walk out into the bedroom Rosa has already pulled the bedding off and I hear her in the kitchen.

I step into my walk-in closet and think about my meetings today. Hmm, we're meeting with a mostly female staffed company today. So pink tie and pocket square it is. I put my Rolex on and then some boxer briefs. 

Yes, Rolex first. Always Rolex first. 

I get dressed and wink at myself in the mirror.

Walking into the kitchen where Rosa already has a smoothie waiting for me. I drink it while I skim over the Financial Times before I grab my briefcase, kiss Rosa on the cheeks, and grab my keys.