(27) Noah's No-nonsense

NOAH

I watch her come in and walk into the locker room. It looks like she bought a new outfit for this. It looks awesome, camo suits her. And I wonder what she's wearing under that pink jacket. She walks into the locker room and I grab the papers I need her to sign. I don't think she saw me yet, so I'll just hang back here until she comes out.

She doesn't take long to come out, wearing camo shoes to go with the outfit. I love that she bought shoes exclusively for the gym. Shoes she doesn't wear outside. Don't get me started on all the dirty shoes that walk through this gym, smearing mud and whatever else on the floor and the equipment.

Oh fuck, she's looking at Toren. Of course she is. Every girl out there always is. That guy doesn't even have to try. I watch her walk over to him and laugh with him about something. Fuck that laugh makes me weak. And she clearly knows him. Well, forget about standing a chance Noah, if she likes guys like Toren. I sigh and stare at her exchanging a few more words with him.

She said my name. I pay attention to Toren's words and cringe when I hear him say she's not my regular type. Shut up, Toren. Fuck. This is never going to go anywhere. It's like the whole universe is against this ever happening. And fuck my type. I didn't even know I had one. It's not my fault that his gym is full of stick-thin blondes.

I admit I didn't have to take some of my clients home. It would be better if I didn't. But yeah I have needs and those girls threw themselves at me. What would you do? No, don't answer that. I already feel bad enough about it.

Ama catches me staring at her and I can see the confusion on her face from here. She smiles slightly and I can't help but smile back. It's not something I can control around her. Fuck I can't control anything around her. Better get started, nothing's ever going to be easy with her near me. I wave her over and she comes up to me.

I hand her some papers to sign and study her face while she does that. She's so beautiful up close and those legs in those tight leggings have me feeling all kinds of things I shouldn't be feeling for a client. I ask her what she has been doing so far. Because I can clearly tell by the muscles contracting in her forearms that she is not completely green to working out.

Hmmm, dumbbells, and resistance band training at home. That shows dedication. I love that. She might be stronger than I thought. I'll get her warmed up on one of the bikes. But let's find out about her taste in music. I hand her the tablet so she can pull her 'Muscle Music' playlist up. I glance over it and can't believe my eyes. There's some really heavy shit on there.

Her choice of music for her workout has me even more convinced about my approach. She needs facts and commands. No bullshit and no flirting or sympathizing. I get her started on the bike as I walk off to put the papers in the office and grab my clipboard. I listen to the heavy song sounding through the room with a smile on my face.

I walk back out of the office and it's clear to see that she could do with a bit more resistance on that bike. She's not breaking a sweat at all. I rush up to her and change the settings on the bike. I see annoyance flicker in her eyes for a second and thankfully manage to hide my grin. She doesn't want me to see she's struggling and gives it her all.

Half an hour in and color me impressed. She has the perfect mindset for this. If anything I should make sure she doesn't push herself too far. She really goes for it and is a lot stronger than she looks. Mentally and physically. She doesn't whine or complain, just goes for it with all she has. Fuck me that's hot.

I write a few things down to think about later. She is clearly not a fan of cardio, but throwing weights around makes her eyes light up. They turn a brighter green when she does that. It's a sight to see for sure. I push her a little more and then it's clear to see that she gave all she had to give. I see the worry in her eyes, I'm sure she's afraid I'm going to make her do even more.

But it's enough for today. I show her some tai-chi moves and she even gives it her all for those. I smile when I see it click, she feels how these movements help her muscles relax after the workout. I tell her to hit the shower and watch her walk off. Fuck me. I just might be in love already. She is something else. And when that jacket came off...

I imagine my dick between those boobs for a second and slap myself. My shorts are tenting and the day just started. Thank fuck the next two clients are one of my exes with her friend. Well, ex... I fucked her a few times. She never was girlfriend material. And has the most annoying squeaky voice I've ever heard. It made shoving my cock into her mouth a lot of fun though.

I watch the two blonde chicks walk in and hearing her voice breaks down the tent I was sporting right away. I let out a breath and can't wait to talk to Ama for a few more minutes before I start my session with Squeaky. I try not to imagine Ama in the shower by staying focused on the people working out by themselves.

I wonder if she will smell like a banana milkshake again. I can almost smell it thinking about her. I look up when I see the door of the locker room open. Why does it feel like something's wrong? She is dressed in her office clothes and looks sexy and strong at the same time. But the vibe that comes from her has me worried.

What is going on? Did I do something wrong? Does she regret coming here today? I take big steps towards her as I see her rush out through the glass door. She puts her pumps on and greets Mary at reception. I chuckle when I see Mary's surprised expression. People barely speak to her, all focused on their workout when they come in and with their minds on their jobs when they walk out.

Ama is not the person to ignore someone though. And I have the feeling she's the kind of woman who says good morning to everyone she meets. Especially the ones that are overlooked. I'm about to open the glass door to catch up with her to ask her if she's alright when I hear the voice that makes me as uncomfortable as nails on a chalkboard.

♡♡♡

That was Noah's POV

That was Noah's POV.
He did so good with Ama, but the universe sure seems to be working against them.

Next up is Ama again. 
Going to try and get it up soon. 

Toren belongs to jesciehall 
You can find out more about him in her book Players

See you in a bit for Ama's POV. 
XO Hankie