(67) Diligent Donté

♡ DONTÉ

I see Feli come over from the corner of my eye and Ama turns to her.

"Holy shit, Ama! You're not only smoking hot but you're also a good waitress. Is there anything you can't do?"

Ama chuckles and says: "Pole dance. I could use a few classes."

Feli makes eye contact with me, "The food is here."

I call out to the bartenders and guide Ama over to the table full of food, set up for staff. She picks up a bowl and goes for the fruit salad first. I grab a plate and put a little bit of everything on it. I'm not a picky eater, but I do need a decent meal before I start my night. Because once the club fills with people there's no time to eat at all.

I walk over to one of the booths and sit down with the other bartenders there. I turn my body a little, watching Ama as Feli introduces her to the other girls. The strippers all seem happy to meet her, but I can tell the cocktail waitresses don't all feel the same. 

I better nip that in the bud.

I pick up my plate, get up, and walk over to Ama. I look into her eyes and ask her to open her mouth. She stares back at me and opens her mouth right away. My mind wanders for a second but I snap out of it fairly quickly and feed her the mini quiche from my plate. She moans softly as she chews and my dick responds eagerly.

What the hell am I getting myself into? 

There's a crumb stuck to her bottom lip and I cup her cheek with my right hand, lick the thumb of my left hand and wipe it off. 

Her pupils dilate slightly as she licks the spot I just touched. 

I bend down to her ear, "You should eat properly, sexy lady. Because once we're open, there's no time for it. And you need your strength to handle all those drooling men."

♡ AMA

I chuckle and thank him for feeding me. I see something in his eyes that I can't quite decipher. Kindness? Protectiveness? I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like he did all of this to make a point. Probably to the waitresses shooting daggers at me.

Feli already warned me about a few of them. Apparently, they bullied the girl before me until she left. Ha. Good luck bitches! Not happening. 

I rest my hand on Donté's chest. "Thank you so much for taking care of me. I really appreciate it and look forward to working with you."

He graces me with a wink and a very sexy smile. Fuck me. My heart just skipped a beat. Being this close to him makes me tingle. Thank fuck for the bar between us when we're working.

Feli taps my shoulder and asks me if I need to pee. I nod and she grabs my hand and starts walking towards the bathrooms. We go inside and she instructs: "Okay. Stand over the toilet, pull your skirt up, thong to the side, and pee. Don't even try to sit down, cause you might break a rib."

I look at her wide-eyed and I know she means it. Oh well, if you have to go badly enough it doesn't really matter. I do as she says and manage to pee without making a mess. I chuckle a little, making sure everything is dry and in place and flush.

Feli is fixing her make-up in the mirror and I wash my hands at the sink next to her. She rummages through her make-up bag and hands me a lipstick. I pull the lid off and see it's a dark red one. She winks at me and I apply it to my lips. I put the lid back on and hand it back to her.

She looks at me, "Oh yes. Looks good on you." 

She turns to face me and cups my face. "Ama? You look fucking sexy in this outfit. Flirt like no tomorrow. Especially with Donté. He is very into you girl. He normally doesn't socialize at all. Always in his head when he's at work. He takes his job seriously. But you clearly have an effect on him. He's a good guy Ama. Go for it."

She stares at my boobs with her tongue out and adds: "And if he won't fuck you, come find me. Cause I sure as hell will."

I laugh and feel more confident than ever. Who wouldn't, when a gorgeous woman like Feli tells you she would fuck you.

We make our way back to the rest of the staff and I eat some more fruit. I search for Donté with my eyes, but I can't find him. The bartender I flirted with last night walks up to me and says: "He's behind the bar already. Checking everything. He leaves nothing to chance. I'm Sebastian, everybody calls me Seb though."

I shake his hand, "I'm Ama. Nice to meet you."

He smiles at me and wishes me good luck before walking off.

I start to feel nervous and chew on the inside of my lip. I feel the eyes of the other waitresses on me and stand up straighter. I look at them and smile. They are all shorter, skinnier, and darker-skinned. Ha. I'm going to stand out no matter what. Better work it.

I eat one more strawberry and then make my way over to the end of the bar, where Donté is checking the PDA system. I don't want to bother him, so I turn my back to the bar and look around the club. I feel a finger draw a circle on my shoulder and hear his smooth voice in my ear.

♡ DONTÉ

"You will do amazing Ama. You've got the drive and the curves. They will fight to be seated in your section. All waitresses stand in front of the section they will be serving when the customers come in. That way they can pick their favorite and sit down in that section. Your section usually has the big spenders. They are not here to be seen but here to talk business while they look at pretty women. More tables to serve but a pretty relaxed atmosphere."

I extend my arm out over her shoulder and point out the section she has to serve. Six booths and 8 smaller tables. Their table numbers projected on them from the ceiling.

Music starts to play and I whisper in her ear: "Showtime, sexy lady. I'll be here all night backing you up. And there's a red button on your PDA system." 

I hand her the system and add: "If there's anything at all, tap on it. We'll come running." 

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Oh and Ama? One tray at a time. You need to hold your PDA, but it's also safer that way."

I put my hand on her lower back, guide her to the front of her section, and kiss her cheek. "Drive them crazy, gorgeous." 

I walk off to check on the other waitresses and give them all a pep talk. I walk by all the bartenders and fist bump them before claiming my regular spot behind the bar.

I take a deep breath and hear Montel yell: "We're open!" 

♡♡♡

In all honesty I didn't plan to write this chapter today.
I was supposed to work on the next chapter of In The Shadows.

But inspiration hit me and this chapter was already half-written. 
So there you have it. I follow my muse wherever he takes me.

Also working on some future stuff. 

Check my story on IG (hankie_beer) for a sneak preview. 

Oh and Donté came from LnDscripts wonderful brain.