Chapter 5

"So where are you taking me again?" Felix asked. They just finished shopping and Felix changed into some of his new clothing. A bright red jacket with blue jeans and a black Thrasher shirt. He was still wearing the cat ears he found and munching away at a cinnamon donut hole.

"Hyunjin said he was going to meet us at my college. He needed help with some project," Chan responded. Felix seemed awfully confused. Right, he probably doesn't know what a college is. "College is one of the nine circles of Hell that exist in order to make people between ages 18 to who know when suffer. Also once you get out it's like a hooker, it still wants your goddamn money." Felix laughed at Chan's explanation of what college is. The laugh was so sweet and adorable. Everything about Felix is so innocent.

Even when Chan first met him he figured Felix couldn't hurt a fly, even if he wanted to. But that still never explained the fan Felix had with him, or how long his claws were. Maybe that was just an addition to being born as a supernatural being.

Chan parked his car in the parking lot of his college and stopped the engine. Felix was pressing his face against the window. He seemed so intrigued by the large buildings.

"This is where you suffer?" Felix asked.

"Yep pretty much," Chan responded helping Felix out. They both walked to the library where Woojin said he would be. Felix was standing awfully close to Chan. His small hand was grabbing Chan's shirt. It was obvious.

He was scared.

This place was so huge and grand. All Felix ever knew was the forest where everything was calm and serene. Felix had this same aura around him when they were in the mall. At least there weren't that many people this time. Just a few students catching up and trying not to face the wrath of their professors for turning in late work. And of course one of those students is bound to be Hyunjin, because it's Hyunjin. Chan still can't believe the guy woke up this early, usually Seungmin would lure him out with food (AKA dinner).

Chan and Felix entered the large library. A few of the tables were filled with students typing furiously on their computers. One even had a large stack of books in front of her.

"Chan! Felix!" Hyunjin was waving from a table next to a window. His long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. Sitting with him was some guy. He had brown hair and was obviously older than Hyunjin by a couple years. He was dressed entirely in black. Kind of reminded Chan of a more cheerful looking E-boy. Felix and Chan sat down on the other side of the table.

"Chan, this is Jackson. He's a friend of mine," he said.

Jackson smiled and waved at them. "Hello!"

"Hi. I'm Bang Chan, and this Lee Felix. He's new here." Felix waved shyly at Jackson.

"Oh where you from?" Jackson asked.

"Australia."

"Wow when I first came here from Hong Kong I didn't know anyone lucky you Felix you got a boyfriend to help you." Felix's face turned a deep red color. He covered his face with his jacket sleeves and sunk into his chair.

"Oh sorry you must have mistaken me and Felix are just friends," Chan pointed out nervously. Jackson rolled his eyes and gave them finger guns.

"Riiiiight. Just tell me when the wedding happe-"

Hyunjin interrupted Jackson. "I think that's enough Jackson. How about we just discuss the material and Chan can help us not fail okay?"

Jackson shrugged and agreed. "Okay fine. But you can agree they would make a cute couple." Felix sunk lower. This is going to take a while.

•-❃-•

Felix and Chan left after a few hours. Jackson felt strange when he was around Felix. There was something up with him. Felix didn't see quite... human.

"Jackson I'll see you in class tomorrow! I gotta finish some things up," Hyunjin called Jackson as he left the library. Jackson waved goodbye to him.

"Say hi to Seungmin for me!" Hyunjin gave Jackson a thumbs up and left. Now Jackson can go over what he noticed about Felix.

When he entered the library, Felix was standing awfully close to Chan. He didn't leave his side at all. And his eyes, they seemed animal-like to Jackson. Like a fox. Could it be? No, gumihos rarely leave their forest homes. But, from how Hyunjin talked about Felix when he arrived, he seemed to be with Chan at every moment no matter what. Jackson must be going crazy. Right? But... there could be a chance. Now all Jackson had to do was figure out which one of the brats who live up in the mountains decided to hang out with a human.

This is going to be difficult, but it'll be worth it. Let's hope he didn't do anything stupid.

A/N: Gasp what's this! Jackson knows something we don't hmmmmmm