Chapter 17

Instead of ending up back in the apartment, Chan and Minho were in the middle of the forest. Minho coughed up a petal and gave it a weird look. His eyes averted to Chan.

"What the hell just happened?" Chan sighed.

"This is the second time he's done this. First time he did this he teleported me back to my apartment, he also kissed me on the forehead to do that. Now why didn't Felix do that now?" Chan asked himself while explaining to Minho. Minho crossed his arms.

"We don't have time to worry about why he didn't kiss you goodbye. We need to get the hell out of here!" Minho had a point. They needed to find a way out. But what about Felix? Chan thought to himself. Shit you're right brain! Chan looked at his surroundings. He didn't know this area of the forest very well, and he's guessing Minho didn't either.

"Let's try calling Hyunjin or Seungmin, they could probably get us out of here," Chan said as he took his phone out of his pocket. He tried turning it on. Nothing.

Chan let out an annoyed groan.

"Damn it it's dead." Minho reached into his hoodie pocket. His calm demeanor turned to fear.

"Fuck."

"What?" Minho slowly turned his head in Chan's direction.

"I think my phone is in the car..."

"Near the guy that wants to kill us?"

"Yes near the guy that wants to kill us you buffoon!" Chan fell to the ground and covered his face with his hands.

"We're stranded, we have no mode of communication, and Felix is somewhere out there, fighting a psychotic fox guy sent by the god-" Chan looked up. The realization hit him. "Jackson!" Minho blinked slowly. He pushed back his orange hair.

"You mean the hottie who hangs out with Hyunjin? How the hell are we going to communicate with him?!" Minho's had his answer right away. Chan knelt on the ground and put his hands in a praying position.

"Bro if you're actually praying to a human we are going to die!" Minho yelled. He sat on the ground and covered his face with his hood. Chan ignored him. His mind kept saying, please help us Kayee.

•-❃-•

"Okay dude, we're going to ask Bang Chan's friends if they saw which direction he and Yongbok went," Jackson told Changbin as they walked to his SUV. When Jackson was about to reach into his pocket to get his keys, a splitting pain hit his head. He fell onto the ground and grabbed his head. Changbin rushed to his side and placed his hand on Jackson's shoulders.

A vision appeared in Jackson's head. Bang Chan and a guy with orange hair in the middle of the woods, Yongbok nowhere to be seen.

"Shit," Jackson cursed. He slowly got up. His eyes were glowing a deep green color. He slowly turned to Changbin. "Yongbok is in danger." There was absolute fear on Changbin's face.

"B-Bokkie? Well we gotta save him!" Jackson reached out his hand for Changbin to take. "Wait, aren't we taking your... thing?" Jackson shook his head.

"We don't have time." Changbin nodded his head and grabbed his hand. Jackson and Changbin disappeared in a flash of green smoke.

•-❃-•

Chan and Minho were sitting under a tree.

"So who are we waiting for?" Minho asked. He was playing with a stick he found, drawing in the ground. Chan let out a sigh.

"We're waiting for Jackson." Minho groaned. He dropped his stick and stood up. The dancer put his hands on his hips and pouted.

"Now you're going to tell me that Wang Jackson, the local hottie, is some sort of cosmic being?" As he said that green mist started appearing behind him. Minho noted Chan's expression. "Let me guess, something's behind me." Chan nodded. Minho sighed and turned around, keeping his pout on. Chan got up too. He stood next to Minho.

Minho started screaming when two figures appeared in the mist. It was a blood curdling scream. Thank god they weren't near civilization. Stepping out of the mist was two figures.

The first one was Jackson, but he was wearing a light jade green hanfu. His hair was a couple inches longer and was tied in a ponytail with a jade green ribbon. On the side of his face was a black kumiko mask with green markings. Standing next to him was a guy near Chan's age, he looked familiar.

He was wearing a black hoodie, just like the boy back at the college. Minho stopped screaming.

"Wait a diddly darn second." He pointed at black hoodie guy. "You're the weirdo Jisung-ssi and me saw when getting water for Felix!" Black hoodie guy stepped forward. He took off the hood and moved his hair. Where his left eye was supposed to be was a large gaping hole.

Minho screamed again. Chan joined in this time. Black hoodie guy just sighed and shrugged at Jackson.

Jackson gave himself a face palm. "Can you two please stop screaming!" The two college students stopped and just stared.

"Okay, quick introduction," Jackson said, clapping his hands together. He pointed at himself. "Jackson, AKA Kayee, guardian of kumiko." He pointed at black hoodie guy. "This is Yongbok, AKA Felix's former charge and lover, Changbin." Chan blinked.

"C-Changbin?!" he said in astonishment. Changbin nodded. "Jackson told me you died over 500 years ago!" Changbin shrugged.

"We don't have time to discuss how everyone died. Chan, where is Felix?" Jackson asked. Chan shook his head.

"I don't know. Neither of us do. He just teleported us in the middle of the forest after some kumiko started chasing us."

"Do you remember if he mentioned a name?"

"I think he said something about Jaeyong," Minho butted in.

"Jaehyung. That's weird, he's such a sweetheart, unless..." Jackson's eyes lit up in fear. He grabbed Chan's hands and held them up.

"Dude we need to find them, like now! If Jaehyung is really chasing Felix either he's being controlled or the gods threatened his imugi friends!"

"What's the problem? He has normal swords. So does Felix. I think he'll be fine." Jackson gulped.

"Jaehyung has swords with fucking poison on them. Felix is not going to be fine unless we find him!"