The Accuser Who Plays Victim

Honey, you can blame me all you want, but I'm not the one who ended the relationship without any visual stop signs because I felt like my girlfriend wasn't giving me what I needed. You never spoke up, never voiced these concerns. How was I supposed to know when everyday I was met with kisses and embraces?
I asked to come over soon and you agreed. Then two days later your reply's came in slow and I asked where did you go? You replied with a long paragraph about how you felt like I never cared about you and I wasn't giving you what you need.
I told you I needed to go slow on our second date after the realization that you were very physical in showing affection. I let you know I had been previously been sexually and emotionally abused and that I was still learning to trust others with my body. You agreed and said that taking our time was okay. After a month I finally felt physically desired you in a way that would make me fully vulnerable to you like I haven't been in two years.
The text came with no warning. I registered this loss in shock followed by tears because when I was going to come over in a few days I planned to give you everything-my whole body.

-How was I supposed to know I wasn't doing enough when you never said a thing?