Ch. 6: Explaining

Steve's POV:

I woke up from unconsciousness. Someone hit me really hard in the head with something when I was walking home from the Curtis' house. I'm tied up in a bed. I don't know who's doing this. I see someone walk in the room to reveal a Soc. I know him. Josh Wilson. He had, or still has, the biggest crush on me. He always tried to flirt with me, but I always ignored him. He was the guy who almost raped me back in 6th grade. I must've triggered him or something that caused him to do this.

"Josh?" I ask.

"Do you miss me?" he asks with a devilish smile on his face.

"What do you want?"

"You." He starts climbing on me, and I try to wiggle him off. 

"GET OFF!"

"NO! I'm tired of this shit! You're supposed to be mine!" he shouted.

He continues to get on me and tries to set kisses on my neck. I try so hard not to moan because my neck is one of my weak spots. Josh suddenly stops and goes to see out the window. He must of heard a car or something because he was getting mad.

"SHIT! A group of guys are here! I wanted Sodapop only!" he yelled.

"Why do you want Sodapop?!"

"I want to fight him to win your heart!"

"My heart? What do you mean? I'm not dating Sodapop! Plus, you can't have me, you sick prick!" I tried to wiggle my hands out of the rope, but it was no use. They were tight on me.

Josh looks at me with evil, lustful eyes. "I might just have to show you that you're mine." He gets back on top of me and kisses my neck again. He slightly humps on me, and I moan a little as he gently rubs the side of my thighs. I scream so the guys can hear me. The door opens and reveals 6 of my friends. Josh gets off of me.

"Steve?" I hear Sodapop say.

"You!" Josh yells.

Dally, Soda and Darry tackle Josh to the ground. Pony and Johnny help me out of the ropes as Two-Bit grabs Josh's arms with his arms and keeps him there.

"Josh Wilson?" Soda says.

"What's up Sodapoop Curtis?"

"It's Sodapop." Soda says. "What do you want with Steve? And why do you want to fight me?"

"I want Steve to be mine, I loved him since 5th grade. I wanted him for myself, but he always hung out with you, and it made me feel like you guys were dating, which Steve told me you weren't."

I get untied from the ropes and Soda pulls me behind him protectively. "Guess what? You can't have him. He's not going to be your little sex slave!" Soda exclaims.

Josh tries to get out of Two-Bit's grasp, but he tightens it harder. Good for Two-Bit for lifting weights in school, at least that's what he told me he did.

"You're going to jail," Soda says, "we're going to report you for kidnapping and attempting rape."

"Fine, but I'll be back for you Stevie." Josh says evilly at me. I close my eyes and lean my head on Soda's shoulder.

Two-Bit and Dally each hold onto Josh's arms and take him away, where cops were already outside. Darry, Pony and Johnny leaves the room leaving me and Soda alone.

"We called the cops before we got here," Soda says to me, "you're safe." He smiles down at me, but I show no emotion.

"Hey," Soda gets my attention and lifts my head up with his finger under my chin. "you're gonna be alright." He tries to hug me, but I slightly push him away.

I look down at the floor. I walk to outside the house and see a cop car with Josh inside driving away. Darry and Pony walk up to me. I noticed Two-Bit, Johnny and Dally have left already.

"I need to talk to you and Soda." Darry says. I only nodded. We head to Darry's truck and drive to his house. When we arrived, we went to the kitchen and sat in silence for about two minutes. 

"Now tell me Steve," Darry starts, "what did Soda do to you yesterday when we were out of town?"

"Uh, well, he j-just told m-me I was a g-good friend of his." I stuttered out.

"Don't lie." Darry say. "I know Sodapop seduced you."

I looked down in shame. He's going to kick me out for being bi.

"Soda, I'm disappointed in you. Why didn't you tell me you were gay?"

"I was scared you wouldn't accept me for being gay." Soda says.

"Ponyboy and I don't care if you're gay." Darry says.

Soda smiles at his brothers. "Thanks guys." They share a group hug.

I stand up to leave, but Darry pulls me down to sit again. "Where are you going?" he asks.

"I need to go home, my parents are probably there."

"We are not done here, I need to know, are you gay?" Darry asks.

"No, I'm bisexual."

"Okay, now please start explaining to me what Sodapop did and said to you yesterday?"

"He came up to me when I went to wash a cup, then he grabbed me and kissed me, I tried to move away, but he tightened his arms around mine. Then, he said 'I want you' and pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his. I was feeling scared because I felt like he was going to hurt me," Soda looked upset when I said all this. "Then, he laid me on his and Pony's bed and we had sex."

"Ew." Pony said. "I sleep there." He crosses his arms and pouts.

"It's not my fault." I say.

"Yeah," Soda says, "it's mine. I get it." Soda goes to his bedroom very upset.

Darry looks at me in pity.

"I need to go, tell Soda I'm sorry, but we need space."

Darry nods and I walk out and go home.

-

Another chapter completed! Thanks for reading :)