Ch. 25: I Need You

Steve's POV:

I walk away from everyone after my mom's funeral. I can't stand to see my mom dead. I feel like this is all my fault. I don't know why though.

Sodapop walks by me, "Baby, are you okay?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm not. I lost my mom. I need you." I hug him, and he immediately hugs back.

"Hey," Soda says, "don't worry, I'll always be here for you."

I look at him and smile.

"Let's go somewhere private, so we can relax a little bit." Soda says.

We walk to a quiet place in a nearby woods. We sit by a tree. All I can think of is my mom. I want her back. I cry in Soda's shirt, and all he does is comfort me.

"I miss my mom."

"I know baby." 

Sodapop grabs my chin and kisses me. We make out for a little bit, and he gently moves us to the ground, him being on top of me. He starts kissing my neck, and I moan a little bit. All of the sudden, my stomach starts hurting badly again. "Ow! My stomach!"

"Calm down!" Soda exclaims. He gets off of me and picks me up bridal style and takes me to Darry and the gang. "Guys! His stomach hurts badly!" Soda yells.

I try to speak, but a squeak only comes out. I fall unconscious again.

-

Soda's POV:

Steve fainted in my arms. His stomach started hurting badly when we were making out in the woods. I'm guessing it's the stress that caused this.

Darry takes us to the hospital, while the gang goes home. The whole time, I was hugging and telling an unconscious Steve, "Please don't die," and, "Everything is going to be okay." We arrive to the hospital, and I quickly take Steve inside.

"HELP! HELP! MY FRIEND FAINTED!!!" I couldn't tell them that "my boyfriend fainted", because people here will kill me!

Doctors brought a gurney, and I gently placed Steve on it. They immediately take him to a nearby room. Gosh, I hope he's okay.

A few minutes later...

A doctor comes in with a clipboard. "Family of Steve Randle?"

I stand quickly, "Doc, I'm his friend, how is he?"

"He's fine. he just have the regular stomach pains, has he been stressed?"

"Yes, his mother recently passed away, and it has been really hard for him."

"Okay, well, I believe he needs to have a few days of relaxation, meaning he must avoid people, only 1 or 2 people may be with him, it's the only way for his stress to go away."

"Thanks doc, can I see him?"

"He's actually being released right now, the nurse is getting him."

Steve walks in with a nurse. I go and give him a bro hug, only not to cause suspicions.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

He nods. I'm so relieved that nothing bad happened to him or our baby. I would die without them. Darry takes us home after we sign out.

-

Thanks for reading, I don't know when this story will end :D