Ch. 20: Sad News

Soda's POV:

I angrily enter Steve's house without knocking. His dad bolted up from the couch. He looks angry as well.

"What the hell?" He exclaims.

I punch him hard in the nose, and he balances back and covers his bleeding nose.

"What the fuck?! What the hell was that for dumbass?"

"You knew that your friend raped MY BOYFRIEND!! Why did you let him do that??"

He chuckles like a maniac. I never liked this man. He always hated me for no reason.

"He deserved it for being a stupid whore."

I punch him again in the nose, harder than before. I wrap my other hand around my fingers and wiped it. "You're an asshole."

"Why? I didn't rape him."

"Yeah, but your friend PAID you to do so! So, you're at fault for this!"

He comes up to my face, "Listen dumbass, you don't know everything about my son! I do because I'm his father!"

The phone rings. He goes and gets it.

"Hello?...Yes this is Jake...wha-....what?"

I just stand there because I don't know what's happening. Jake, Steve's dad's name, sits on the couch and begins to cry. I have never seen this man cry before.

"What happened?" I asked sternly.

"My wife...she's dead."

My eyes go wide. Steve's mom died?

"How?"

"Car wreck."

Crap! Steve is going to be devastated. His mom was a very good woman. She treated me like her second son, but now that she's dead, Steve's dad is going to makes his life a living hell. I mean, it already is, but I mean worse. I have to tell Steve this sad news. He's not going to take it well.

-

There's a short, sad chapter. Thanks for reading.