Ch. 19: Telling Soda

Steve's POV:

I wake up and I realized that I fainted when I arrived here. Ponyboy is by my side. "Hey, what happened? Where's Soda?"

"He went to talk to someone," Pony says, "he'll be back soon."

"Who? Who did he went to talk to?"

"I don't know."

Just then, Sodapop arrives. He comes by my side and kisses my cheek. "Hey baby, how do you feel?"

"I feel okay,"

"Are you sure? Because you look like you're sick."

"I'm fi-," I cover my mouth. I swallow the puke that was about to come out.

Sodapop goes to the kitchen to get a bucket, and he puts it by me. I place my hand on my stomach. Soda put his hand on mine.

"Hey, our baby is going to be beautiful, and I went to talk to Bob and he agreed to not put those pictures around town."

I smile. Thank goodness. I started thinking about what happened to me last night. I'm afraid that Sodapop is going to try to kill my dad, but he needs to know this.

"Soda. I need to tell you something," he nods, "Last night...my dad's friends came over...they all got drunk...after I ate...I went to sleep...a few minutes later..." I started crying in Soda's shoulder," I got raped by one of his friends."

Soda gently pushed me and looked at me in anger and shock. "What?"

All I did is nodded. Ponyboy wrapped an arm around me. I should regret telling Soda this, but he's by boyfriend, and he needed to know.

"Does your dad know?"

I nodded. "His friend payed my dad to assault me."

Sodapop quickly got up and left, probably to fight my dad. I'm scared. I hope he doesn't do something stupid.

-

Thanks for reading, sorry if it's short, and please vote on my story :)