Epilogue

he touched meand it felt as if the stars were dancing across my skin

he touched me
and it felt as if
the stars were dancing
across my skin

THIRTY TWO

SETH

With my arm wrapped around her shoulders, Daisy and I make our way through the halls of the school.

After what happened yesterday, Daisy practically begged Dustin to let me stay the night. And I can't say I was opposed to the idea, because all I want is to spend every minute with her.

He finally caved, which is how we ended up driving to school together this morning.

Dustin also ended up calling the authorities on their grandparents. I had to convince him to do so, cause for some reason he was hesitant. But he agreed and so now there's most likely gonna be a court date soon.

I don't know how well Daisy will deal with that, but I plan on being there for her the whole time. To be or do whatever she needs.

"Seth? Are you listening to me?" Daisy's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

I look down at her as I now lean against the locker next to hers. "Of course baby." The flirtatious grin on my face makes her cheeks turn red.

"Then can I?" The hopeful look in her eyes has me wanting to say yes, and I don't even know what the fuck she's asking for.

I smile sheepishly and close her locker once she's finished, grabbing her hips and pushing her up against it. "Remind me again what you're asking for?"

Daisy pouts up at me. "I wanna spend the night at your house."

I raise an eyebrow. "Of course you can. But it's up to Dustin."

A wide grin appears on her face and she tugs on my arm, hinting for me to lean down. I do just that and she gives me a quick kiss.

This time I raise both eyebrows. "That's it?"

She nods, giggling at my disappointment.

"Hmm...you know what? I think I might actually be busy tonight." I tell her, pretending to really think about it.

Sadness flashes in her eyes and and she frowns. "Busy with me, right?"

I smile at her cuteness and nod. "One more kiss."

She stands on her tippy toes so I bend down to meet her the rest of the way. The kiss only lasts a few seconds, since I know she doesn't like PDA. I, on the other hand, couldn't care less about what the people at this school have to say about us.